JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:39,
RE: Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:37)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:28)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think at present its not to mention about New Transponders as no solid proof given by any one .... all r only Guess .. yes 6 Transponders r in Testing Mode ...

Tata Sky Content Head himself confirmed it few months back in ab interview with televisionpost.com.

Later the website replaced his name and just mentioned all things as being quoted by a source

so in actual... how many tps does tata sky own at present ?

24 transponders.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:39,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:37)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think at present its not to mention about New Transponders as no solid proof given by any one .... all r only Guess .. yes 6 Transponders r in Testing Mode ...

Tata Sky Content Head himself confirmed it few months back in ab interview with televisionpost.com.

Later the website replaced his name and just mentioned all things as being quoted by a source

24 transponders.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:40,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:37)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

24 transponders.
guessing or do u have any proof for that also ? Love
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:26,
Well @Prateek Marwadi .. Dont ask questions here about what aumnamonarayana Shared in other forums...
@Dino... Dont bring other forum members here for almost every thing .... also dont reply as to ask other forums members .....
I have take actions against u both if i find those kind of reply here in future...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:29,

Can u give me the link of that info where he said as Tatasky got 12 Transponders from GSAT 10 ? i found/read 1 article which is baseless few weeks ago .. the writer have no knowledge about Sat or transponders ...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:49,
http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/tata-s...y-gsat-10/
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:59,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:53)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:47)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:42)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:39)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Where i said in this thread only ? Just give u a example ..
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--New-Trans...1#pid46291 is this news shared by him here ? if so please give me the link ...and all other questions asked about his info r most not shared here.....
Read all ur earlier posts and for confirmations give me the links for his shared news in Dthhelp...

sir
om shared that thing in our forum only. he wrote that he has had a words with top officials of airtel and adtv will add many hd channels. he shared the names also.

he shared those things in our forum only i.e. dthhelp.net

till now in ur forum i have not brought in any other forum. so kindly do not blame me unnecessarily or else justify ur words.
give me the link of his posts about ADTV adding 9 Channels with names of them ..
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Vh1-SD-fe...eed?page=2
post no. 20

U r again proved wrong. First understand what the statement meant and i did not even mention 9 HD channels let alone talking about addition. I just said that few would be added out of the ones i mentioned
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 14:02,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:49)aumnamonarayana Wrote: http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/tata-s...y-gsat-10/

That said as only "Source" .. that doesnt prove as its official unless any official statement from TS itself..   the unofficial source may manupulate the contents as they want to...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 14:05,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 14:02)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:49)aumnamonarayana Wrote: http://www.televisionpost.com/dth/tata-s...y-gsat-10/

That said as only "Source" .. that doesnt prove as its official unless any official statement from TS itself..   the unofficial source may manupulate the contents as they want to...

Sir as i told that they first quoted clearly as the Tata Sky content head saying all this and later removed his name and replaced it with "source" as the informant.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 14:09,
I didnt find any info as TS have got 12 Transponders from Gsat 10... as per u they chnaged the Name as source .. then there should be the counts of Transponders but its not there...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Dolby Digital sound removed from Vh1 HD aumnamonarayana 0 111 Friday 02-September-2016, 12:20
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: dolby digital audio added in zee cinema hd n & pictures hd.. Nilu334 3 166 Friday 05-August-2016, 21:34
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: Dolby Digital Plus Audio added for Star Movies HD & Star World HD.. Mr.Kumarbhai 2 423 Tuesday 30-June-2015, 20:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai