JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 14:10,
RE: Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:59)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:53)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:47)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:42)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:39)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Where i said in this thread only ? Just give u a example ..
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--New-Trans...1#pid46291 is this news shared by him here ? if so please give me the link ...and all other questions asked about his info r most not shared here.....
Read all ur earlier posts and for confirmations give me the links for his shared news in Dthhelp...

sir
om shared that thing in our forum only. he wrote that he has had a words with top officials of airtel and adtv will add many hd channels. he shared the names also.

he shared those things in our forum only i.e. dthhelp.net

till now in ur forum i have not brought in any other forum. so kindly do not blame me unnecessarily or else justify ur words.
give me the link of his posts about ADTV adding 9 Channels with names of them ..
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Vh1-SD-fe...eed?page=2
post no. 20

U r again proved wrong. First understand what the statement meant and i did not even mention 9 HD channels let alone talking about addition. I just said that few would be added out of the ones i mentioned

Dont reply to his posts .. unless i have to put urs posts too in Moderations.. let be a healthy discussions..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 14:19,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 14:09)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I didnt find any info as TS have got 12 Transponders from Gsat 10... as per u they chnaged the Name as source .. then there should be the counts of Transponders but its not there...

It has been clearly mentioned that they r testing additional transponders and they will use it for more HD chs, 4K content, optional subtitling , more features in EPG etc.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 17:57,
Where it said that they have got 12 Transponders ? u and myself can write those addition informations in a article and that doesnt makes a proof... those r known to everybody who r in this field... even u might have written those as u also know them ... [just kidding] ... Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 18:25,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 17:57)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Where it said that they have got 12 Transponders ? u and myself can write those addition informations in a article and that doesnt makes a proof... those r known to everybody who r in this field... even u might have written those as u also know them ... [just kidding] ... Tongue

Sir, they r testing new tp's. How can they test them without allocation or hiring.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 18:28,
I am talking about other 6 Transponders confirmations and not of testing 6 Transponders... i said it early as they r testing 6 ... once they add/shift channels then only we can get confirmations barring official statements...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 19:16,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 18:28)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I am talking about other 6 Transponders confirmations and not of testing 6 Transponders... i said it early as they r testing 6 ... once they add/shift channels then only we can get confirmations barring official statements...

Sir, all 12 transponders have been tested. No need to worry, they have it
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 19:21,
I want Animax
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 19:22,
That too with channels
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 19:22,
Really.... Still u r assuming and guessing only..... not about testing ...
BTW i am not intrested in additions of channels.. so no way of worrying surely ... Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 19:48,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 19:22)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Really.... Still u r assuming and guessing only..... not about testing ...
BTW i am not intrested in additions of channels.. so no way of worrying surely ... Lol

Kya baat karte ho saahab. Have u forgotten the day when all V tp's had same chs as H tp's.

So its not guessing, its proof
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: Dolby Digital sound removed from Vh1 HD aumnamonarayana 0 111 Friday 02-September-2016, 12:20
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: dolby digital audio added in zee cinema hd n & pictures hd.. Nilu334 3 166 Friday 05-August-2016, 21:34
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking FIRST: Dolby Digital Plus Audio added for Star Movies HD & Star World HD.. Mr.Kumarbhai 2 423 Tuesday 30-June-2015, 20:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai