JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Dynamic Updates - New addition in Tatasky
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Dynamic Updates - New addition in Tatasky

Dynamic Updates started on 11010 H 27500
Add Thank You Reply

what is this bro?
Add Thank You Reply

This is new data started. Only you can check and tell us for what they have started as you have knowledge as well as contacts in TS Smile You contact them and get details and post here. Waiting for you to update us about this Data channel Smile
Add Thank You Reply

ok got it, they r updating software as in jan they r starting vertical polarisation. so they r adding vertical polarisation settings to the stb
Add Thank You Reply

Did you ask the uplinking team about this or not? What comes in this dynamic update?
Add Thank You Reply

(Friday 30-December-2011, 21:47)aumnamonarayana Wrote: what is this bro?
Dino after asking about this here you are posting this in that scrap forum even without giving any sort of credits to me. You claimed you are not a bad person and will always give credits. But you havent done so.

As for as Dynamic updates , when others come to know what that is, then you deserve this for copy pasting without credits. Now all going to blame you only lol.
Add Thank You Reply

well bro sorry but if i mention there ur name or that i got info from another forum, they would not allow me to post info there
Add Thank You Reply

(Saturday 31-December-2011, 11:29)aumnamonarayana Wrote: well bro sorry but if i mention there ur name or that i got info from another forum, they would not allow me to post info there
If I copy your news and post in some forum and dont put your name just because those idiots dont like your name, will you be happy? Is it not morally wrong?

If they dont allow then why bother posting there? Dont you feel ashamed of posting in such a forum? You are 'Esteemed Member' there but telling they wont allow you to post. There are other forums like WOD which will allow the names and even site links.

Atleast in future if you are not allowed to give credits then dont post.
Add Thank You Reply

ok bro , will keep this in mind
Add Thank You Reply

i dont think this is the first time i am seeing this.. it came few times before also..
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: "DD Kisan" addition on Tatasky anil g 4 396 Monday 25-May-2015, 14:59
Last Post: Music Fan