JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help  E80-35 Service is currently Scrambled
Wednesday 09-November-2011, 09:13,
E80-35 Service is currently Scrambled
i am getting E80-35 Service is currently Scrambled on suntv and ktv. vijay tv also gives this error some times. channel comes normally after 1 or 2 minutes. but when ever I switch on the stb i am getting this error. other channels works without this error.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 09-November-2011, 14:09,
RE: E80-35 Service is currently Scrambled
Lot of people are facing this problem. Some don't get Vijay tv at all. This is happening for nearly 20 days now.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
vignesh29
Thursday 10-November-2011, 19:36,
still i am facing this problem. no solution yet for this and how long we need to suffer for buying sun direct Angry
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-November-2011, 19:45,
if it was tatasky problem will be sorted in few minutes after calling the cc. sun direct dont have good service. they are bad so people who took it suffers.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-November-2011, 19:53,
(Thursday 10-November-2011, 19:36)Chinu Wrote: still i am facing this problem. no solution yet for this and how long we need to suffer for buying sun direct Angry

PM me your smartcard number..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-November-2011, 20:17,
I am also facing the exact same problem from past few days.

I thought the problem was with only me. After seeing your post, now i feel this problem exists with most of the subscribers.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »