JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  EPG of "ABN Andhra Jyoti" updated as "ABN Andhra Jyothii" in Sun Direct...
Monday 07-March-2016, 15:37,
EPG of "ABN Andhra Jyoti" updated as "ABN Andhra Jyothii" in Sun Direct...
Sun Direct changed the EPG of "ABN Andhra Jyoti" as "ABN Andhra Jyothii"....
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Monday 07-March-2016, 16:29,
RE: EPG of "ABN Andhra Jyoti" updated as "ABN Andhra Jyothii" in Sun Direct...
Reverted back now ...
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Sun-Direc...0#pid48080
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Monday 07-March-2016, 16:36,
Their technical team is bored of sitting idle
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-March-2016, 16:49,
Here too u r wrong bro.... every second the technical team should be alert and they too alert bcoz i am finding changes in my each and every checkup of Transponders... they r too hectic in every DTH .. but u dont know this bcoz u cant find the hidden things in Transponders that i am getting .. in each and every Transponders of every DTH many chnages r happening continuously...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 07-March-2016, 16:52,
RE: EPG of "ABN Andhra Jyoti" updated as "ABN Andhra Jyothii" in S...
(Monday 07-March-2016, 16:49)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Here too u r wrong bro.... every second the technical team should be alert and they too alert bcoz i am finding changes in my each and every checkup of Transponders... they r too hectic in every DTH .. but u dont know this bcoz u cant find the hidden things in Transponders that i am getting .. in each and every Transponders of every DTH many chnages r happening continuously...

Hey bhagwaan, mazaak kar raha thha sir. Aap toh bas mere peechhe hi padd gaye ho. I know it very well that there r thousands of things to be tsken care of, i am not as buddhu as u r trying to frame me sir.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 08-March-2016, 09:25,
RE: EPG of "ABN Andhra Jyoti" updated as "ABN Andhra Jyothii" in S...
India has only one Buddhu who will  say 'I got up at night wake in the morning'  and even I cannot match him Big Grin

These EPGs also change when it is changed on C Band. Some time they change and some times don't Confused
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: ABN Andhra Jyoti added back on Sun Direct on Lcn 187 MJ786 6 1,367 Saturday 09-March-2013, 15:43
Last Post: tsrocks
  Breaking News: ABN Andhra Jyothi channel removed from Sun Direct MJ786 1 1,524 Saturday 05-January-2013, 08:32
Last Post: amatan