JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  EPIC HD removed from Airtel Digital TV
Tuesday 31-March-2015, 09:18,
EPIC HD removed from Airtel Digital TV
ADTV removed EPIC HD from it's TP too
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 31-March-2015, 17:49,
RE: EPIC HD removed from Airtel Digital TV
waiting for some shopping & devotional channels now.:d
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 31-March-2015, 18:40,
Nice removal. There is only one viewer for that channel but he is also using Dish TV and wants it in SD and so no takers for this HD channel on Airtel Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 31-March-2015, 20:24,
(Tuesday 31-March-2015, 18:40)Amatan Wrote: Nice removal. There is only one viewer for that channel but he is also using Dish TV and wants it in SD and so no takers for this HD channel on Airtel Big Grin

I know you are talking about me.
I really want Epic HD, SD along with Food Food, M Tunes, 9XO, NGC Music, NGC people, Music Express, Explore TV.:d
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 31-March-2015, 20:25,
(Tuesday 31-March-2015, 18:40)Amatan Wrote: Nice removal. There is only one viewer for that channel but he is also using Dish TV and wants it in SD and so no takers for this HD channel on Airtel Big Grin

I know you are talking about me.
I really want Epic HD, SD along with Food Food, M Tunes, 9XO, NGC Music, NGC people, Music Express, Explore TV.:d
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 01-April-2015, 20:19,
Why you think there will no takers for that Epic channel other than you? You only told 2 million viewers want that channel Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 01-April-2015, 20:39,
(Wednesday 01-April-2015, 20:19)Amatan Wrote: Why you think there will no takers for that Epic channel other than you? You only told 2 million viewers want that channel Big Grin

I want other channels too.
not a Epic.
if they can't add, Epic should shut down.:d
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 02-April-2015, 09:34,
(Wednesday 01-April-2015, 20:39)Travel XP Fan Wrote:
(Wednesday 01-April-2015, 20:19)Amatan Wrote: Why you think there will no takers for that Epic channel other than you? You only told 2 million viewers want that channel Big Grin

I want other channels too.
not a Epic.
if they can't add, Epic should shut down.:d

Whether they add or not Epic should shut down. What a mad channel it is. It is a pay channel since inception. Worthless stupid fool channel.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  The EPIC Channel added on Airtel Digital TV on the frequency 11480 V – updated on 31-August-16 at 22:42 Mr.Leader 0 14 Wednesday 31-August-2016, 22:44
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Epic removed from Airtel Digital TV from the frequency 11480 V – updated on 31-August-16 at 22:39 Mr.Leader 0 41 Wednesday 31-August-2016, 22:42
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Update: EPIC tv will be added on lcn 125 on Airtel digital tv MJ786 0 311 Tuesday 18-November-2014, 22:07
Last Post: MJ786