JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.


Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Breaking News :  ETV News Himachal/Haryana to launch on 26 March.
Tuesday 25-March-2014, 11:04,
ETV News Himachal/Haryana to launch on 26 March.
http://www.indiantelevision.com/televisi...0325MUMBAI: Ramoji Rao-owned ETV group has got one more launch up its sleeve targeting the northern states of Himachal Pradesh and Haryana. Come 26 March, the group will launch its regional Hindi news channel, ETV News Himachal Pradesh/Haryana.
Targeted at the age group 15+ SEC ABC, the channel will help the ETV group expand into markets beyond Delhi. To tap into viewership, the launch has been timed ahead of the Lok Sabha elections, just like the recently launched Bangla and Kannada ETV news channels. The 24X7 channel will cover 80 per cent news from the two states and the remaining 20 per cent from the rest of the nation. The news stories will encompass politics, sports, culture and crime.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Deep.S for this post:
Mohit.89, S.Raman
Tuesday 25-March-2014, 14:19,
RE: ETV News Himachal/Haryana to launch on 26 March.
Good Update
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Contact Us | DthHelp | Return to Top | | Lite (Archive) Mode | RSS Syndication
DMCA.com Protection Status