JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Exclusive pictures of Tatasky Transfer+ HD ...
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 16:57,
Exclusive pictures of Tatasky Transfer+ HD ...
Today my daughter bought Tatasky Transfer+ HD Connection... she sent some pictures of Tatasky Transfer+ equipments..  The Dish Looks like specially made for TS TF+ .. Dish Looks like little bigger but dont know exactly the size..

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 7 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, anil g, aumnamonarayana, BOLDY, harshbardhan, MJ786, SPANDAN
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 17:01,
RE: Exclusive pictures of Tatasky Transfer+ HD ...
So they r using Super LNB for it along with Sat CR
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 17:07,
Yeah.. thats y added Super LNB in Settings in new SW updates ...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 17:10,
But why did they add it in all STB's? May be for people who will be using transfer stb along with other SD/HD/HD+ stb in their home
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 17:22,
I think its bcoz the subscriber may use any LNB provided by them... presently the Super LNB option in my STB is not working /saving in the settings.. also there is a chance of default in SW of tatasky .. or may be they enable the recording option in HD STB too .. Just reminds me the Dishflix type Hard Disk provided by Tatasky ... just a guess only ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 17:30,
Sir, Super LNB optiom hasbeen added in all stb's as many people will also have other type of stb's which they will use with transfer stb so they added this option in settings of all stb as it will become compatible with Super LNB
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 17:37,
Yes that i too said it .. Tongue The Super LNB will work only in S LNB itself ... its bcoz its almost like MB LNB of Dish TV... The SLNB is having Diseqc switch [as i think] ..
I have tested the Super LNB option by using MBLNB and worked fine using some tweeks Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 17:49,
But tata sky will never enable recording on SD and HD STB
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 17:59,
I think we can expect Recording features in HD STB too .. otherwiise no need to add Super LNB for HD STB SW.. it may take some time but sooner or later it will be ...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 18:04,
Which is what i told sir but u did not understand. If i am using a transfer stb and a hd stb so if my hd stb does not have super lnb settings then it will nor work when Super LNB is installed for transfer stb
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  First on WEB Exclusive Images of Zee Marathi HD from Tatasky HD MJ786 8 257 Saturday 19-November-2016, 14:41
Last Post: Vivek R
  First on WEB Exclusive Images of Zee Bangla HD from Tatasky HD MJ786 7 208 Saturday 19-November-2016, 07:24
Last Post: Animax
  DH HQ Image First Look-Exclusive Image of SAB HD from Tatasky HD MJ786 2 322 Saturday 03-September-2016, 11:47
Last Post: amatan
  DH Exclusive: Pictures of UI and Settings from Tatasky Transfer+HD STB... Mr.Kumarbhai 5 634 Friday 20-November-2015, 21:31
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking FIRST: DTH Exclusive -Tatasky new 6 HD Channel testing Proof MJ786 6 499 Tuesday 22-September-2015, 17:36
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai