JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Exclusive pictures of Tatasky Transfer+ HD ...
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 18:09,
RE: Exclusive pictures of Tatasky Transfer+ HD ...
I understood what u wrote .. but For rare cases any DTH will not alternate in SW and in every STB. ... if they didnt start any Recording feature then we will surely see the demise of HD STBs from Tatasky like Tatasky + STB... Now only TS TF+ is available for new connections ... any new connections of TS +DVR STB ?i amnot getting in Tatasky site..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 18:36,
Rare cases? So are u saying that if i buy a transfer stb and already have a hd stb then should tata sky people come to my home to download new software to support Super LNB?

That is not feasible so they have given the option in all stb's , incase someone buys a transfer stb as an additional connection
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 18-November-2015, 18:52,
Yes rare cases... If u upgrade to TSTF+ then they will install Super LNB and take back ur STB... if u take new connection then they will install every thing .. then too u r having the existing LNB .. if u change the existing LNB To SLNB then its not official setting and u cant complain about not getting signals in Ur STB.... if TS itself install SLNB Then they will do the needfull to get signals from SLNB in ur HD STB..
I said that SLNB option may be for future Recording option too...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 19-November-2015, 20:43,
i dont think its bigger than the normal dish size as per the photos atleast. dont know how its in real. must be 65cm
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-November-2015, 18:32,
Its bigger than existing Dish .. it got measured 75 cm ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Friday 20-November-2015, 18:37,
As i told here is the pictures from Dish TV SD STB and Tatasky Transfer+HD STB.. both r sam echannels.. its taken from LG 49" HD TV... TS TF+ is connected by HDMI and Dish TV SD is connected by Composite.. My Daughter was using Dish TV SD.. now opted for TSTF+ For recording purpose in new LG LED HD TV..
From Dish TV SD STB ...

From TSTF+ HD STB..

Add Thank You Reply
amatan
Friday 20-November-2015, 18:42,
Kumar Sir, tata sky uses deblocking technology to smoothen pixels so their picture will always be less sharp and hence little inferior
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-November-2015, 18:44,
(Friday 20-November-2015, 18:32)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Its bigger than existing Dish .. it got measured 75 cm ..

You are in Karnataka sea shore? How are the signals during monsoons? It rains alot there. With normal LNB itself you keep on updating now you got super LNB so you will update even before they send signals to the satellite.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 20-November-2015, 18:49,
Yeah I am living nearby seashore but 50 km away .. .. Although getting a lot rain still getting good signals ... i dont have Super LNB .. Tongue BTW Above pictures r from TSTF+HD Connection of my Daughter.. i have visited there yday [just returned] and took some Snaps of TSTF+ UI too.. i am posting them in separate thread..
Add Thank You Reply
amatan
Friday 20-November-2015, 18:54,
(Friday 20-November-2015, 18:42)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Kumar Sir, tata sky uses deblocking technology to smoothen pixels so their picture will always be less sharp and hence little inferior

Few biased Tatasky users always                   talk about the quality is best  but its not fact... now Dish TV SD PQ is very good surely...  even few days back re activated my TruHD HD Pack.. its far better in comparison..  yes also thinking of taking a ADTV  HD in coming days..
Add Thank You Reply
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  First on WEB Exclusive Images of Zee Marathi HD from Tatasky HD MJ786 8 257 Saturday 19-November-2016, 14:41
Last Post: Vivek R
  First on WEB Exclusive Images of Zee Bangla HD from Tatasky HD MJ786 7 208 Saturday 19-November-2016, 07:24
Last Post: Animax
  DH HQ Image First Look-Exclusive Image of SAB HD from Tatasky HD MJ786 2 322 Saturday 03-September-2016, 11:47
Last Post: amatan
  DH Exclusive: Pictures of UI and Settings from Tatasky Transfer+HD STB... Mr.Kumarbhai 5 634 Friday 20-November-2015, 21:31
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking FIRST: DTH Exclusive -Tatasky new 6 HD Channel testing Proof MJ786 6 499 Tuesday 22-September-2015, 17:36
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai