JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
FEC of all 6 Vertical Transponders increased to 2/3 in Tatasky...
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking First :  FEC of all 6 Vertical Transponders increased to 2/3 in Tatasky...
Tatasky increased the FEC of all Testing Vertical Transponders to 2/3.. 4 V TP s were having 5/6 and 2 were in 3/4..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana, MJ786, Nilu334

Yipee! Now waiting for new chs or shuffling if chs from H to V tp''s. BTW Kumar Sir, do all V tp's have PID's now?
Add Thank You Reply

Now the action may start ... i was expecting the change from few days itself... they might face signal issues if not increase the FEC... already they had 3/4 in 2 TPs..
Add Thank You Reply

(Saturday 05-December-2015, 18:01)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Now the action may start ... i was expecting the change from few days itself... they might face signal issues if not increase the FEC... already they had 3/4 in 2 TPs..

Kumar sir....something happen very soon???
Ab channel testing ke chance h
Add Thank You Reply

Sir, what are guesses as to what will happen. Let's have a outcome discussion if u have some time to spare Smile

I really would like to hear ur expert views. I am sure with ur vast knowledge we can come out with most probable outcomes
Add Thank You Reply

I have no such knowledge like many have in other forums... Tongue
I think they will now shift HD Channels to V TPs ... this will help them to add SD Channels from existing Transponders and also gets more space for carriage fee channels too ....
separate transponder may be having 15-20 HD Channels and they might reserve 1 transponder for 4K ..
But we cant predict Tatasky u know..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:

Totally agree with ur analysis sir. They need to decrease load on Insat 4A too as it reaches its end of life. We can see many additions too in both SD and HD category. Removing HD chs from Insat 4A will release vast bandwidth, i guess around 30-40 SD chs would be added and it will continue all thru next year as they target phase 4 of digitization.

On GSat10 too they will add new HD chs on two tp's. 4K can now be added in same bandwidth as it is required for 2 HD chs in MPEG4 as they r using HEVC compression for 4K plus it will be a temporary channel for T20 World Cup , Olympics or few other events
Add Thank You Reply

Atleast 1 Transponder is for 4K as i think .. for HD channels 4 is more than enough as off now....
Add Thank You Reply

4K is non existent right now. All 6 will be used for HD, they will add 10 more HD chs shortly
Add Thank You Reply

There is no need of all Transponders for addition of HD Channels upto 60-65 ... only 4 is enough ... ....
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Tatasky adds 11470 Vertical frequency in NIT MJ786 15 571 Thursday 04-August-2016, 22:16
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking First: 6 more new Vertical frequencies activated on Tatasky MJ786 22 778 Monday 01-August-2016, 17:36
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Breaking News: All 6 Vertical TPs are showing NO SIGNAL on Tatasky MJ786 7 259 Tuesday 28-June-2016, 10:25
Last Post: Nilu334
  Breaking News: Another Vertical TP 11590 V 32720 added by Tatasky MJ786 16 921 Tuesday 29-March-2016, 17:39
  Breaking First: FEC of 3 Vertical Transponders r decreased in Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 301 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 18:07
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Update: DD Saptagiri &Janam TV removed from old Transponders in Tatasky .. Mr.Kumarbhai 0 202 Tuesday 15-March-2016, 14:17
  Update: Many channels reshuffled in Tatasky transponders.... Mr.Kumarbhai 2 422 Friday 11-March-2016, 07:30
Last Post: aumnamonarayana
  Many channels Reshuffled in Transponders by Tatasky... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 327 Thursday 10-March-2016, 05:46
  Breaking First: 9 Channels testing on Vertical TP by Tatasky MJ786 8 665 Saturday 20-February-2016, 06:18
  Breaking First: 1 Horizontal and 2 Vertical Transponders added in NIT by Tatasky ... Mr.Kumarbhai 7 471 Friday 19-February-2016, 20:18