JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  Fox Sports News on Sun Direct DTH Platform
Monday 03-June-2013, 12:29,
Fox Sports News on Sun Direct DTH Platform
Sun Direct going to add Fox Sports News on its platform..

This channel will be available in World Pack as free sports addon.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Sathish for this post:
kumaran, MJ786, S.Raman
Monday 03-June-2013, 12:34,
RE: Fox Sports News on Sun Direct DTH Platform
very good move by Sun Direct. They should have provided Fox Sports News also in Basic Pack for few months.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 03-June-2013, 12:36,
i think they entered into full agreement with ESS and got all their channels on platform Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 03-June-2013, 12:40,
Yes you are right.. I am very happy with the addition of Sports channels in Basic package..

I think now Cinema Plus package has all the sports channels except Neo Prime.. It is the cheapest package with all the sports channels comparing to all other DTH services..
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 03-June-2013, 13:45,
but lets wait and see what they r going to do with Ten Sports and Ten Action Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 03-June-2013, 14:37,
These days Sun is only concentrating on Sports Channels.

They have added 4 channel 2 Hd and 2 SD in recent days.

Star Cricket HD
ESPN HD
Fox Sports News
Star Sports 2
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 03-June-2013, 15:07,
@Mazi,

Still they have not added Star Sports 2 & Fox Sports News.. Only their website has been updated with those 2 channels..

Hoping to see those 2 channels getting added by today..
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 03-June-2013, 15:52,
(Monday 03-June-2013, 13:45)MJ786 Wrote: but lets wait and see what they r going to do with Ten Sports and Ten Action Smile

Both r in the Pack .
U Know i am a Annual Kannada Cinema Plus subscriber and still about 2 months for due date. I am getting ESPN,Star Cricket and Star Sports free . LoveRolleyes I Think they upgraded my pack but didnt deducted the extra amount .
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 03-June-2013, 16:08,
Ya, i know they r in pack now, but i already mentioned in other thread that these 2 channels Ten Sports and Ten action may be removed from Basic or its platform itself by month end.
Good that they update existing subscribers in new packs Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 03-June-2013, 18:59,
can i get the money back as yesterday only i have add star cricketchannel by paying 25 rs but today the have made it with basic pack
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Sun Direct DTH Channel list For News, Sports, Kids and English Channels sundirectseo14 0 299 Tuesday 25-November-2014, 12:02
Last Post: sundirectseo14
  Breaking News: Sun Direct to remove ETV Rajasthan and ETV Oriya from its DTH Platform shortly Sathish 1 553 Saturday 18-January-2014, 23:22
Last Post: MAHI
  Breaking News: Sun Direct removes GTV channel from its platform Sathish 0 569 Wednesday 14-August-2013, 07:50
Last Post: Sathish
  Breaking News: Star Sports 2 on Sun Direct platform MJ786 9 2,076 Tuesday 04-June-2013, 17:36
Last Post: MAHI
  Breaking News: Sun Direct to remove CNBC Awaaz from its platform Sathish 2 2,773 Monday 25-March-2013, 15:41
Last Post: MJ786