JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:32,
RE: General chat thread
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:28)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:20)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:13)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:08)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think aumnamonarayana has not posted many speculated threads here ... may be in that Dirty forum [as i call] .. Prateek Marwadi is mostly replying /commenting for threads posted [may be as i am not browsing that dirty forum] there.... LP

i cud not understand even a single meaning. cud u please elaborate ?
he only told tata is going to add many channels ? what happened to that post? did he share any proof ?
he only told adtv will add 8-9 hd channels as he had a words with adtv team. do u think he is right on it ?

y u r taking his favour ? i gave u the reasons also but still u r favouring him. i m against his speculative posts only. not against him. u both have to understand.

LOL! I said airtel will add few hd channels and i gave the possible names out of which few would be added. U e seeing all things posted by me negatively, regarding tata sky read my yesterday night's post in this thread.

Stop being stubborn. Go and question Bhaskarkulli, Vadirocks and others who r posting speculative threads. Go and check my threads there, all r with proof. They have just used my setvice and throwed me but for me its fine, i am not the one who will do chsmchaagiri to support the wrong they do

so u will make me a victim too.  Lol

U r the culprit who is victimizing me
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:40,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:28)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: This is ur problem which gives u much trouble in forums... u never change and expecting change in aumnamonarayana.... Big Grin

firstly, u told that u never visit any other forum. so how do u know that i have been facing problems is forums ?
secondly, yesterday only u told me that u can't change mine mentality n i can't change his. so y r u expecting it now from me?
thirdly, i have a lot of expectations from u bcoz u helped me a lot when i asked u the questions regarding my adtv problems n u always replied n helped me. so i have started to posting here n wanted to become a regular member.

but today what i felt that u have been taking his sides only. beside him, u do not want to see anything else. he has to understand the difference between expectations and speculations. he lives in his own hallucinations. nothing to say more. 

will try not to intervene his speculations, his own imaginary world n his own hallucinations.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:43,
Kumar Sir, just totally avoid his comments. Simply don't answer, he will never understand the truth. He is just having one sided view like some others in diff forums have, which is to write negatively about anything i post.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:53,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:40)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:28)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: This is ur problem which gives u much trouble in forums... u never change and expecting change in aumnamonarayana.... Big Grin

firstly, u told that u never visit any other forum. so how do u know that i have been facing problems is forums ?
secondly, yesterday only u told me that u can't change mine mentality n i can't change his. so y r u expecting it now from me?
thirdly, i have a lot of expectations from u bcoz u helped me a lot when i asked u the questions regarding my adtv problems n u always replied n helped me. so i have started to posting here n wanted to become a regular member.

but today what i felt that u have been taking his sides only. beside him, u do not want to see anything else. he has to understand the difference between expectations and speculations. he lives in his own hallucinations. nothing to say more. 

will try not to intervene his speculations, his own imaginary world n his own hallucinations.
1st .. I said rarely visit forums not said as Never visit any forums.. show me the post i said .. yes said as not visiting that dirty forum and its true.. i was visiting few  and u got banned there .. no need to mention the name..
2ndly... Not at all expecting any change surely :Big Grin
I am always helping members       and i am visiting forums for that purpose itself.. i have objected u only for ur unwanted humiliations .. did u find any thing against u other than this ? I said u few times that if u getting irritated from his posts then                    ignore him but u r not ...
Y u want to change others according to ur wish ? let he be on his own.. u come here and contribute         and heartly welcome..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 18:18,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:53)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:40)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

1st .. I said rarely visit forums not said as Never visit any forums.. show me the post i said .. yes said as not visiting that dirty forum and its true.. i was visiting few  and u got banned there .. no need to mention the name..
2ndly... Not at all expecting any change surely :Big Grin
I am always helping members       and i am visiting forums for that purpose itself.. i have objected u only for ur unwanted humiliations .. did u find any thing against u other than this ? I said u few times that if u getting irritated from his posts then                    ignore him but u r not ...
Y u want to change others according to ur wish ? let he be on his own.. u come here and contribute         and heartly welcome..

ok.  Love

sorry aumnarayana.  Cool
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Prateek Marwadi for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 18:55,
1 So called Star tagged member of a Forum Chinmay Kore here only to make mockery of this thread... these worms r Stars .. Lol they think as fight... Huh Stupid CP...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 18:59,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 18:55)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: 1 So called Star tagged member of a Forum Chinmay Kore here only to make mockery of this thread... these worms r Stars .. Lol they think as fight... Huh

sorry. i cud not get it. please elaborate.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 19:05,
I think U know Chinmay Kore... he came here only to make a mockery of our discussions in this thread ... his posts r in Moderation and we dont want his contributions here... he copied few contents from here ... so his posts r not allowed here..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 19:10,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 19:05)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think U know Chinmay Kore... he came here only to make a mockery of our discussions in this thread ... his posts r in Moderation and we dont want his contributions here... he copied few contents from here ... so his posts r not allowed here..

please show me what he wanted to post. Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 19:14,
so he is also a copy paster who copied the news  from here n pasted in other forum and he was made a star tagged member
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »