JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 12:20,
General chat thread
Oh Ho!! TataSky will be adding many HD and SD channels. Kyn Aumnamonarayan ?? Hahaha!!!
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 12:29,
RE: Samay shifted from Home Transponder in tatasky...
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 12:20)SPANDAN Wrote: Oh Ho!! TataSky will be adding many HD and SD channels. Kyn Aumnamonarayan ?? Hahaha!!!

Try to become a positive person. U r portraying a negative and irritating image of yourself everytime. Ignore my posts if u have an issue. I am not posting info just to please ur senses. Learn some basic manners about public discussion. If u Don't have anything to say on facts then stay mum. Constant cribbing is unwarranted for.

Same applies for Prateek Marwaadi
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:04,
U have made a MOCKERY of urself. U have become a Laughing stock now. Hahaha!!!
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:09,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 12:29)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 12:20)SPANDAN Wrote: Oh Ho!! TataSky will be adding many HD and SD channels. Kyn Aumnamonarayan ?? Hahaha!!!

Try to become a positive person. U r portraying a negative and irritating image of yourself everytime. Ignore my posts if u have an issue. I am not posting info just to please ur senses. Learn some basic manners about public discussion. If u Don't have anything to say on facts then stay mum. Constant cribbing is unwarranted for.

did i say anything to u now ?  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:09,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:04)SPANDAN Wrote: U have made a MOCKERY of urself. U have become a Laughing stock now. Hahaha!!!

Even if that's ur belief ( which is not true in reality but just a view of handful of jealous people) then u don't have to repeat it time and again. What r u getting by writing same things again and again? This is just showing ur frustration to make the world hear ur views which everyone knows is not true but u r hellbent to prove it true.

Channelize ur energies to positively contributing to the forum else ignore my posts. I am not here to waste time in such non-important things
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:11,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:09)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

We r not foolish enough to not understand to not understand the under tones in a sentence
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:12,
People waste so much time in blabbering against me, wonder if they have no other work. Not contributing anything positive but just spreading negativity. Do some important work kiddos!
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:13,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:11)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:09)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

We r not foolish enough to not understand to not understand the under tones in a sentence

please come to the real world from ur hallucinations  Verysad
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:16,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:12)aumnamonarayana Wrote: People waste so much time in blabbering against me, wonder if they have no other work. Not contributing anything positive but just spreading negativity. Do some important work kiddos!

what u have done till now ? u joined this forum since nov 2011 means 4+ years.
kindly tell me only 4 news which u have shared n became true eventually ?
1 news per year is enough for ur kind of people who have attitude problem.
this time i dint tell anything to u but u r a kolhu ka bell who can't see anything beyond a certain point.

do u have any other kind of work rather than speculating. u shud have speculated about ur future n ur life too. poor fellow. a dum and a duffer person.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:22,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:19)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:13)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:11)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 13:09)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 12:29)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Try to become a positive person. U r portraying a negative and irritating image of yourself everytime. Ignore my posts if u have an issue. I am not posting info just to please ur senses. Learn some basic manners about public discussion. If u Don't have anything to say on facts then stay mum. Constant cribbing is unwarranted for.

please come to the real world from ur hallucinations  Verysad

Do some better work than just cribbing.

Mods/Admins plz ban these people who r spreading negativity here and attacking me with personal comments.

Also ur sorry is as useless bcoz it means nothing. Get a job bro, criticizing me is not a job which will earn u money or give any happiness in life

today i dint tell anything wrong to u but still u started first as usual.
may i know the reason y u included me also ?  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »