JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 17:11,
RE: General chat thread
Not a Thanks too for the first information. they come here to target aumnamonarayana .
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 17:19,
"Yes yes yes Gssran bro u r Superman. Superexpress update " spandan post in other forum. superexpress ????????
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 19:12,
Spandan and Mr. marwadi plz go and question Vadiricks if u have guts. He has been opening speculative threads since long time.

He said Nat Geo Music HD and Nat Geo People HD will be added long ago, where r they? Check rhe thread there.

Also where r HBO Premium chs he promised. LOL! They r closing down.

Now he is saying since ages that Videocon will add 7 New HD channels, did d2h people return from bangalore? Few weeks back he said that he has channel names but did not post saying he is awaiting confirmation. Again today he us saying that he has news and awaiting confirmation.

Kyon Bhaiya, wagaan nahi poochhna. Have fear of getting banned?

Bhaskarkilli bhaiya se hi poochh lo. He also opened speculative threads. But u will not as he will delete ur posts and ban you
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 19:55,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 19:12)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Spandan and Mr. marwadi plz go and question Vadiricks if u have guts. He has been opening speculative threads since long time.

He said Nat Geo Music HD and Nat Geo People HD will be added long ago, where r they? Check rhe thread there.

Now he is saying since ages that Videocon will add 7 New HD channels, did d2h people return from bangalore? Few weeks back he said that he has channel names but did not post saying he is awaiting confirmation. Again today he us saying that he has news and awaiting confirmation.

Bhaskarkilli bhaiya se hi poochh lo. He also opened speculative threads. But u will not as he will delete ur posts and ban you

now again u started.  Lol

kumarbhai sir, please look into.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:14,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 19:55)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 19:12)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Spandan and Mr. marwadi plz go and question Vadiricks if u have guts. He has been opening speculative threads since long time.

Bhai, wahaan jaake poochho, d2h waalo ki train late ho gayi, Vadirocks told few weeks back that they r going there to seal the tp deal and now he is saying its delayed . Waah Waah Waah janaab. Zara wahaan bhi poochh lo, kyon wahaan nahi bola jaata?

Now his 7 hd addition became 4 hd. Where is the 7 HD channel list he had received.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:22,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:14)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 19:55)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

Bhai, wahaan jaake poochho, d2h waalo ki train late ho gayi, Vadirocks told few weeks back that they r going there to seal the tp deal and now he is saying its delayed . Waah Waah Waah janaab. Zara wahaan bhi poochh lo, kyon wahaan nahi bola jaata?

Now his 7 hd addition became 4 hd. Where is the 7 HD channel list he had received.
u shud come back and ask urself. u shud show ur guts also.
btw i m wondering r u a male enough ?  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:26,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:22)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

Fe(ar)male waali harkatein toh aap kar rahe ho. I had guts so they banned me.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:29,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:26)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:22)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

every forum have banned u. y ? bcoz u r the dumbest person whom i have come across to.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:07,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:29)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 19:55)Prateek Marwadi Wrote: now again u started.  Lol

every forum have banned u. y ? bcoz u r the dumbest person whom i have come across to.

Got banned bcoz of being honest and i am proud of that. I have guts to question even a mod or admin when they r wrong which u can't so i am just showing the mirror to u bro. Selective Amnesia is not good
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:29,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:07)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:29)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:14)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Bhai, wahaan jaake poochho, d2h waalo ki train late ho gayi, Vadirocks told few weeks back that they r going there to seal the tp deal and now he is saying its delayed . Waah Waah Waah janaab. Zara wahaan bhi poochh lo, kyon wahaan nahi bola jaata?

Got banned bcoz of being honest and i am proud of that. I have guts to question even a mod or admin when they r wrong which u can't so i am just showing the mirror to u bro. Selective Amnesia is not good

rock bro provided the news with proof now. his speculations are about to become a reality now.
now u shud also provide the proof of ur speculative news  Lol

u must be ashamed now  Angry
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »