JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:39,
RE: General chat thread
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:29)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:07)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:29)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:26)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:22)Prateek Marwadi Wrote: u shud come back and ask urself. u shud show ur guts also.
btw i m wondering r u a male enough ?  Lol

Fe(ar)male waali harkatein toh aap kar rahe ho. I had guts so they banned me.
every forum have banned u. y ? bcoz u r the dumbest person whom i have come across to.

Got banned bcoz of being honest and i am proud of that. I have guts to question even a mod or admin when they r wrong which u can't so i am just showing the mirror to u bro. Selective Amnesia is not good

rock bro provided the news with proof now. his speculations are about to become a reality now.
now u shud also provide the proof of ur speculative news  Lol

u must be ashamed now  Angry

I only gave the news before him that d2h will add new channels and for tata sky too my news came true and this time too it wilp come true. Anyways i know u will never praise my efforts and i don't mind that
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:44,
That picture he has posted is a mailer that d2h has sent to subscribers today. He also got it and u think he has exclusive news. His speculative thread was going nowhere until d2h came to the rescue
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:46,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:29)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:07)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:29)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 20:26)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Fe(ar)male waali harkatein toh aap kar rahe ho. I had guts so they banned me.
every forum have banned u. y ? bcoz u r the dumbest person whom i have come across to.

Got banned bcoz of being honest and i am proud of that. I have guts to question even a mod or admin when they r wrong which u can't so i am just showing the mirror to u bro. Selective Amnesia is not good

rock bro provided the news with proof now. his speculations are about to become a reality now.
now u shud also provide the proof of ur speculative news  Lol

u must be ashamed now  Angry

I only gave the news before him that d2h will add new channels and for tata sky too my news came true and this time too it wilp come true. Anyways i know u will never praise my efforts and i don't mind that

bro... for every dth u said the same thing only.
even i can say adtv or tata will add many channels. y u always want to b praised off ? gimme the proof of any of urs so called many news ?  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:49,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:44)aumnamonarayana Wrote: That picture he has posted is a mailer that d2h has sent to subscribers today. He also got it and u think he has exclusive news. His speculative thread was going nowhere until d2h came to the rescue

Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 22:26,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:49)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 21:44)aumnamonarayana Wrote: That picture he has posted is a mailer that d2h has sent to subscribers today. He also got it and u think he has exclusive news. His speculative thread was going nowhere until d2h came to the rescue

Lol

I too got the mailer,he posted the pic after more than hour of thread, where is proof for other HD channels???? He is fooling others like you,fools believing the spam,coming soon is unlimited time frame,untill the additions takes the soon remains,admins,mod openly humiliating aum as mad,they are discussing in tamil, shame shame shame.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 13-January-2016, 22:41,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 22:26)prateek Wrote:

Lol

I too got the mailer,he posted the pic after more than hour of thread, where is proof for other HD channels???? He is fooling others like you,fools believing the spam,coming soon is unlimited time frame,untill the additions takes the soon remains,admins,mod openly humiliating aum as mad,they are discussing in tamil, shame shame shame.

simply, he deserves it.  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-January-2016, 08:32,
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 22:41)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Wednesday 13-January-2016, 22:26)prateek Wrote:

Lol

simply, he deserves it.  Lol

Thank You Judge Saahab.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-January-2016, 08:56,
General chat thread
(Thursday 14-January-2016, 08:53)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Y U R serious of their speculations ? thats a game plan of attracting more people .. many guys faal into that trap .. so leave it ..

The thing that irks me is that people like Prateek Marwadi spew venom on me and no one questions those people there. Such is the hypocrisy. I have shared so many news which have come true and many times with proof too while those people open just speculative thread then why am i targeted? Just bcoz i am honest and question a person even if they hold high designation.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-January-2016, 09:07,
RE: Symbolrate of 11050 H transponder increased in Tatasky....
Then y u r going back again if they unban u ? as per other members posts u r returning there once u get a chance to post there...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-January-2016, 09:13,
RE: Symbolrate of 11050 H transponder increased in Tatasky....
(Thursday 14-January-2016, 09:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Then y u r going back again if they unban u ? as per other members posts u r returning there once u get a chance to post there...

To question them if they r wrong and share info i have but now that they have constantly deleted my valid posts and banned me time and again for no reason, i will boycott them just like i boycotted Sapna Forum despite its admin sending me personal message to join again.

I will not support dishonest people and people who r afraid to face truth. They think that being admin/mod they have right to question or take unjustified actions but when they r wrong all should stay quiet
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »