JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:26,
RE: General chat thread
Y should i ban him ? they told to ban u but didnt.. i didnt find any 3rd class languages from any of members... also here we r not banning much ...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi, SPANDAN
Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:28,
(Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:26)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Y should i ban him ? they told to ban u but didnt.. i didnt find any 3rd class languages from any of members... also here we r not banning much ...

So what is dumb , duffer and ch"#tiya according to u?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:28,
(Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:26)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Y should i ban him ? they told to ban u but didnt.. i didnt find any 3rd class languages from any of members... also here we r not banning much ...

So what is dumb , duffer and ch"#tiya according to u?
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:32,

thanks kumarbhai ji. also i never asked any kind of ban for anyone. i never asked anyone to be banned.  Welcome
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:35,
(Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:22)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: @aumnamonarayana and Prateek Marwadi ..
Please use this thread for any off topic discussions other than information threads...
i told u one of the threads that i won't tease om ji anymore.
also i said sorry to omji.

but yesterday also he dragged me in one of the threads n started to targeting me.

today also when i opened this website, i have seen that he is continuously dragging me. it is he now who started it off first n this time not me.

please have a look into this also.  Cool
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-January-2016, 11:42,
Hii friends :tup
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 15-January-2016, 19:41,
Old days ke baath aayi ... So missing few old friends now a days likes of .....
Shubham, jignesh, dsrcore[i think Srinivasan is his name], Dish [shashwat Patel, Raja[he is still in forums but rarely visiting] ,forgot name of a guy from Maharashtra who was SMOD with me.. he was having RDTV as i remember ,WOD [Nilesh as i remember, he was my friend in Orkut] , ...... and few guys i never forget but not to mention their names...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Friday 15-January-2016, 19:47,
(Friday 15-January-2016, 19:41)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Old days ke baath aayi ... So missing few old friends now a days likes of .....
Shubham, jignesh, dsrcore[i think Srinivasan is his name], Dish [shashwat Patel, Raja[he is still in forums but rarely visiting] ,forgot name of a guy from Maharashtra who was SMOD with me.. he was having RDTV as i remember ,WOD [Nilesh as i remember, he was my friend in Orkut] , ...... and few guys i never forget but not to mention their names...

please do not be so emotional  Verysad
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 15-January-2016, 19:56,
I am not crying ... every one have emotions ...
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 15-January-2016, 19:58,
(Friday 15-January-2016, 19:41)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Old days ke baath aayi ... So missing few old friends now a days likes of .....

Those were golden days. Jignesh bro was the best. Really miss him. Miss Prankey too
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »