JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
Monday 18-January-2016, 19:28,
RE: General chat thread
(Monday 18-January-2016, 18:25)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Monday 18-January-2016, 18:20)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Dadagiri is on there in that forum. Now Mr. Marawadi faced warning and deletion of his posts as he raised questions on a senior member.

This is the kind of dictatorship on there. These people can do all wrong things, have imaginary sources and when questioned, comments r deleted and u r banned.

Hahahaaha!

r u still active on that forum or using duplicate ids ? if no then how do u keep any eye on each n every threads being posted there ?

All threads except few r available to guests
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
(Monday 18-January-2016, 18:25)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Monday 18-January-2016, 18:20)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Dadagiri is on there in that forum. Now Mr. Marawadi faced warning and deletion of his posts as he raised questions on a senior member.

This is the kind of dictatorship on there. These people can do all wrong things, have imaginary sources and when questioned, comments r deleted and u r banned.

Hahahaaha!

r u still active on that forum or using duplicate ids ? if no then how do u keep any eye on each n every threads being posted there ?

All threads except few r available to guests
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
(Monday 18-January-2016, 19:01)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: No ... He is not Om ... may be a banned Aathma....There r many who hates that Dirty Forum for their hitlerisam... Tongue

please uplift the ban on me
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 18-January-2016, 19:32,
its not a Ban but restricting u from not posting any taunting lines... if u r not doing in future then i will release that option...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 18-January-2016, 19:36,
(Monday 18-January-2016, 19:32)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: its not a Ban but restricting u from not posting any taunting lines... if u r not doing in future then i will release that option...

neki aur pooch pooch
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 18-January-2016, 19:41,
@ aum bro
have ur problem is solved now regarding zee channels' pq on adtv ?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:44,
General chat thread
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:40)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:37)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:28)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think at present its not to mention about New Transponders as no solid proof given by any one .... all r only Guess .. yes 6 Transponders r in Testing Mode ...

Tata Sky Content Head himself confirmed it few months back in ab interview with televisionpost.com.

Later the website replaced his name and just mentioned all things as being quoted by a source

so in actual... how many tps does tata sky own at present ?

24 transponders.
guessing or do u have any proof for that also ? Love

Don't start with ur taunting again. Go and ask Vadirocks and Bhaskarkilli, they will give u proof.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:44,
RE: Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:40)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:39)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:37)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:28)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 11:07)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think at present its not to mention about New Transponders as no solid proof given by any one .... all r only Guess .. yes 6 Transponders r in Testing Mode ...

Tata Sky Content Head himself confirmed it few months back in ab interview with televisionpost.com.

Later the website replaced his name and just mentioned all things as being quoted by a source

so in actual... how many tps does tata sky own at present ?

24 transponders.
guessing or do u have any proof for that also ? Love

Don't start with ur taunting again. Go and ask Vadirocks and Bhaskarkilli, they will give u proof.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:29,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:26)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Well @Prateek Marwadi .. Dont ask questions here about what aumnamonarayana Shared in other forums...
@Dino... Dont bring other forum members here for almost every thing .... also dont reply as to ask other forums members .....
I have take actions against u both if i find those kind of reply here in future...

sir where i asked questions what aum shared in other forums ?
please let me know.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:32,
Read ealier posts of urs... and find them here and post the links for the same info...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »