JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:35,
RE: Dolby digital plus audio added in some more channel.
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:32)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Read ealier posts of urs... and find them here and post the links for the same info...

sorry i cud not understand. in this thread i asked the first q to u n not to om.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:39,
Where i said in this thread only ? Just give u a example ..
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--New-Trans...1#pid46291 is this news shared by him here ? if so please give me the link ...and all other questions asked about his info r most not shared here.....
Read all ur earlier posts and for confirmations give me the links for his shared news in Dthhelp...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:42,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:39)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Where i said in this thread only ? Just give u a example ..
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--New-Trans...1#pid46291 is this news shared by him here ? if so please give me the link ...and all other questions asked about his info r most not shared here.....
Read all ur earlier posts and for confirmations give me the links for his shared news in Dthhelp...

sir
om shared that thing in our forum only. he wrote that he has had a words with top officials of airtel and adtv will add many hd channels. he shared the names also.

he shared those things in our forum only i.e. dthhelp.net

till now in ur forum i have not brought in any other forum. so kindly do not blame me unnecessarily or else justify ur words.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:47,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:42)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:39)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Where i said in this thread only ? Just give u a example ..

sir
om shared that thing in our forum only. he wrote that he has had a words with top officials of airtel and adtv will add many hd channels. he shared the names also.

till now in ur forum i have not brought in any other forum. so kindly do not blame me unnecessarily or else justify ur words.
give me the link of his posts about ADTV adding 9 Channels with names of them ..
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:53,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:47)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:42)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

sir

give me the link of his posts about ADTV adding 9 Channels with names of them ..
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Vh1-SD-fe...eed?page=2
post no. 20
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 13:56,
It have only 5 names and not 9 ...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 19-January-2016, 20:53,
General chat thread
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 19:21)Chinmay Kore Wrote: I want Animax

So 1 more time u got banned .... Tongue
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Wednesday 20-January-2016, 17:42,
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 20:53)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Tuesday 19-January-2016, 19:21)Chinmay Kore Wrote: I want Animax

So 1 more time u got banned .... Tongue
Actually there administrator banned me without reading his own rule because I was promoting my forum on FB usme uski JAL gayi Mr Bhat Sir
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 20-January-2016, 17:48,
RE: General chat thread
Good evening all & last time I had said sorry to you Mr Bhat Sir & never insulted you but one thing I got it you last time you told use your brain not DDF admin head actually I must have followed it now I'm just here to chat after learning good lesson in life
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Animax for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
Wednesday 20-January-2016, 17:59,
RE: General chat thread
Any way i am giving u another chance here.... Hoping this time u r behaving Good ...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
Prateek Marwadi
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »