JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
General chat thread
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
No... u r the same taunting guy..... 1st i have to check ur contents bfore allowing it to public..
Add Thank You Reply

Good Morning Everyone. Special morning wishes to Kumar Sir, MJ Bro for giving us the awesome news
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
MJ786, Mr.Kumarbhai

Good Morning Friends...
Add Thank You Reply

Sir For Track Eutelsat 70

Videocon d2h dish and simple lnb we can track euletsat 70...

Which is strong tp of Euletsat 70

Add Thank You Reply

I am in south ... so cant tell whats in Gujarat..
Add Thank You Reply

1 Thing i have noticed on u that ...
U R coming here only for if any help needed from specially from me .. otherwise u r even not logging DH.. Let u complete few hundreds threads then ask for any Sat tracking help or suggestions... There r many so called great experts in ur favourite forum ..
Add Thank You Reply

Sir You know that i have not have PCI Card Last Month I bought it

And Specially FOr Help...You not agree to give help it ok sir It depends upon on you sir
Add Thank You Reply

U had PCI card earlier too ... i think its TBS brand.. that i know surely... i can still remember ur threads in ur favourite forums few months back itself but presently i am not browsing that forum an dhelping its owner to earn more money and live more in my shadows.. Also ur old threads too shows that u had PCI Cards..
BTW Y cant they help u as they r experts ...
Add Thank You Reply

No Bro It is not like this sir

I had TBS 5922 PCI Card it was broken last month i bought it
Add Thank You Reply

Yes i am right that u had it earlier..
How it broken.. ?
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Help: Experts plz make a comparison thread Illuminati 2 913 Saturday 24-March-2012, 16:07
Last Post: Illuminati