JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  General chat thread
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:02,
RE: General chat thread
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 16:56)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Kumar Sir, its my sincere advise to you that please avoid Prateek Marwadi's comments, he also knows that he is wrong but he has made a habit to bash me unnecessarily. He will never question people in other forums who r running speculative threads for many years due to fear of ban as those people r holding admin or mod posts.

I have already tried to make him understand but his one sided thoughts r not letting him see the truth. My posts r based on facts but some people just try to criticize me for no reason.

r u nuts ? or out of ur mind ? if any forum were/are running threads or so called speculative threads for many years then y the hell u were a part of that forum for so many years ? 
secondly. if one is wrong so others are also liable to do the wrong things. if one is speculating then u will also do the same.

thirdly, in any of ur threads or posts u never provided any source. y ? atleast once u cud have provided the source. with the help of admin and making duplicate ids won't work here too. if u want to bash me then bash me but do not bring others in between. if i m wrong then clarify n but be it upto me only. i will raise questions whenever i feel required.

i have never said anything to u indirectly n i want the same from u. whatever u wanna say be it directly. it shud not be with the help of duplicate ids.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:06,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:02)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yes if we want to know who started 1st.. Tongue . Y u made alligations of taking urs name ? y u want who is he ? there r many members against that Dirty forum and its team members... so its obvious to comment against that dirty Hitlers forum where ever they get chance.....
Yes its true that i allow some of those people here... bcoz i am the only one who suffered most bcoz of those shameless Admins and Team members..

but y u people are making me a mediator ? i raised the questions on the posts only. if i find any post irrelevant or without any post i will always raise a question.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:08,
I think aumnamonarayana has not posted many speculated threads here ... may be in that Dirty forum [as i call] .. Prateek Marwadi is mostly replying /commenting for threads posted [may be as i am not browsing that dirty forum] there.... Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:10,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:06)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:02)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yes if we want to know who started 1st.. Tongue . Y u made alligations of taking urs name ? y u want who is he ? there r many members against that Dirty forum and its team members... so its obvious to comment against that dirty Hitlers forum where ever they get chance.....
Yes its true that i allow some of those people here... bcoz i am the only one who suffered most bcoz of those shameless Admins and Team members..

but y u people are making me a mediator ? i raised the questions on the posts only. if i find any post irrelevant or without any post i will always raise a question.

@Bold,
Its ur wrong perception... Lol we dont need any mediators....  if any thing comes about that dirty forum then only we reply...
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:13,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:08)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think aumnamonarayana has not posted many speculated threads here ... may be in that Dirty forum [as i call] .. Prateek Marwadi is mostly replying /commenting for threads posted [may be as i am not browsing that dirty forum] there.... LP

i cud not understand even a single meaning. cud u please elaborate ?
he only told tata is going to add many channels ? what happened to that post? did he share any proof ?
he only told adtv will add 8-9 hd channels as he had a words with adtv team. do u think he is right on it ?

y u r taking his favour ? i gave u the reasons also but still u r favouring him. i m against his speculative posts only. not against him. u both have to understand.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:18,
U 1st understand that we r not asking any source here from any members ... if they give them ion their own then ok .. or not given then also ok..
Some infos without that so called source ..

http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Mtv-hd-Vh...on-dish-tv
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Sonic-che...-nss6-95-e
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Satsang-T...of-Dish-TV
I think atleast now u understand ....
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:20,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:13)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:08)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: I think aumnamonarayana has not posted many speculated threads here ... may be in that Dirty forum [as i call] .. Prateek Marwadi is mostly replying /commenting for threads posted [may be as i am not browsing that dirty forum] there.... LP

he only told tata is going to add many channels ? what happened to that post? did he share any proof ?
he only told adtv will add 8-9 hd channels as he had a words with adtv team. do u think he is right on it ?

y u r taking his favour ? i gave u the reasons also but still u r favouring him. i m against his speculative posts only. not against him. u both have to understand.

LOL! I said airtel will add few hd channels and i gave the possible names out of which few would be added. U e seeing all things posted by me negatively, regarding tata sky read my yesterday night's post in this thread.

Stop being stubborn. Go and question Bhaskarkulli, Vadirocks and others who r posting speculative threads. Go and check my threads there, all r with proof. They have just used my setvice and throwed me but for me its fine, i am not the one who will do chsmchaagiri to support the wrong they do
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:25,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:18)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: U 1st understand that we r not asking any source here from any members ... if they give them ion their own then ok .. or not given then also ok..
Some infos without that so called source ..

http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Mtv-hd-Vh...on-dish-tv
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Sonic-che...-nss6-95-e
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Satsang-T...of-Dish-TV
I think atleast now u understand ....

ok. i understand that tata will add many many channels bcoz a speculator facing black outs n those blackouts are lasted so long (app. 1-2 seconds). so tata is stabilizing their signals which will definitely lead to many many channels to be added.

i also understood that now that speculator have activated his adtv connection so he directly have had a words with the top hierarchy n now adtv will also add many many hd channels (app. 8-9 hd channels)

i also come to know that d2h is now no.1 then followed by tata n then adtv.

a big salute to that speculator. his so called in depth technical knowledge. meri taraf se uss ko 21 topon ki salaami.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:28,
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:20)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:13)Prateek Marwadi Wrote:

LOL! I said airtel will add few hd channels and i gave the possible names out of which few would be added. U e seeing all things posted by me negatively, regarding tata sky read my yesterday night's post in this thread.

Stop being stubborn. Go and question Bhaskarkulli, Vadirocks and others who r posting speculative threads. Go and check my threads there, all r with proof. They have just used my setvice and throwed me but for me its fine, i am not the one who will do chsmchaagiri to support the wrong they do

so u will make me a victim too.  Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 12-January-2016, 17:28,
This is ur problem which gives u much trouble in forums... u never change and expecting change in aumnamonarayana.... Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »