JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Get a toy everyday with just 50% ZEETOS on Tata Sky
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Get a toy everyday with just 50% ZEETOS on Tata Sky
Subscribe to Fun Learning Pack & earn 500 Bonus Zeetos

Offer valid from 18 Dec 2011 to 6 Jan 2012

FAQs - FLP - Toys on Sale

Fun Learning Pack - Christmas Promo

1. What is the special promotion on Fun Learning Pack?
Tata Sky brings you one more reason to celebrate this holiday season. Existing Fun Learning Pack subscribers can participate in the toy sale and take home toys at half the Zeetos points. Select toys each day will be available for redemptions at half the Zeetos. What's more if a subscribers opts for the Fun Learning Pack during the promo period, he gets 500 Zeetos points absolutely free

2. What is the validity of the promotion?
The offer promotion is valid from 18th Dec'11 to 6th Jan'12

3. How do I earn Zeetos?
During the promo period, for every valid entry submitted on Zeetos - either by playing games or participating in the quizzes, kids can earn the Zeetos points

4. How will I know which toy is on sale?
Each day one toy will be available at discounted Zeetos points. E.g. if a helicopter is available at 1000 Zeetos points for redemptions, on the day of the sale, it will be available at 500 Zeetos. The next day it will again be available for 1000 Zeetos points. The toy on sale will be listed on the Zeetos Rewards Portal

5. How will the Zeetos be credited upon subscribing to Fun Learning Pack?
The credit of 500 Zeetos points will be made into the subscriber account within 48 hours of opting for the pack

6. Which all packs will qualify for a credit of 500 Zeetos?
If you subscribe to any of the Fun Learning Packs - Monthly, Annual, SPM/Promo packs during the promo period, you shall be entitled to free 500 Zeetos points!

7. I have already earned XXX Zeetos. Can I use to redeem the toy on sale?
If you already have enough Zeetos, you can go to Zeetos Toys Store and redeem the toy of your choice

8. Do I have to redeem the Zeetos during the promo period?
No. The Zeetos collected during the promo will remain in your account till you redeem them for the toys listed on the Zeetos Rewards Portal

9. If a subscriber drops Fun Learning Pack and takes it again - will such subscribers also get 500 Zeetos credited in their account?
NO. The offer is applicable to all 'new' fun learning pack subscribers only! All such subscribers who drop the pack and add it again during the promo period will not be entitled for the benefit. Even partial dunning cases will not be entitled for the benefit
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to TataSkyHD for this post:

Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  ZEETOS REWAR (dummy) added on Tata Sky on the frequency 11170 V – updated on 08-October-16 at 05:43 Mr.Leader 0 6 Saturday 08-October-2016, 05:46
Last Post: Mr.Leader