JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability
Tuesday 25-December-2012, 18:39,
Going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability
this is only for airtel DTH hd customer,please share your thoughts.other none airtel customers please don't share your feelings in here.

Rules:

1. Only Airtel DTH HD customer.

2.don't comment any customer having Airtel HD plus any one of videocon hd ,tatasky hd and reliance HD.

1.I am going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability

2.I am stay with airtel,but add more HD channels.

3.No issue.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 25-December-2012, 22:23,
RE: Going to quit my Airtel HD for ESS non availability
SadI am a sad customer of Airtel Digital Tv. The only reason i opted for Airtel is just because of maximum No of HD channels. Since April i am using Airtel & quite happy with it but Now the way they Remove this ESS HD channels shows they don't care about their Customers & take decision a lonely & harshly. so its a good time to move on to other dth like Videocon D2h. we have no option Confused
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bhushan_bmw for this post:
people
Tuesday 25-December-2012, 23:51,
i really appreciate these kind of reply.you are the true airtel customers.some mad fellows comes and bang the airtel with wrong motive.better you have to choose videocon,they are customer depends.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 26-December-2012, 11:14,
I am unable to recognize removal of ESPN and STAR Cricket HD. I hope that AIRTEL DTH will add this channels shortly in order to avoid customers
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to pksanjai for this post:
people
Wednesday 26-December-2012, 22:24,
ESS Has Lots of Cases Pending Against Them In Tribunal... All Related To PAYMENT Issues Only.. Mostly They Might Have Asked To Hike The Prices Of HD Channels Or Include SD Versions In Base Pack.... Many Times This Happens... But At The END CUSTOMER Is The Loser... TATASky, Videocon and Reliance Might Have Multi-Year Deal So Only Price Protected... AirTel Chose Yearly Renewal, When ESS Got Pakistan's Tour of India, They Changed The Conditions While Renewing Keeping Rates Unchanged...
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
people
Wednesday 26-December-2012, 22:57,
(Wednesday 26-December-2012, 22:24)greatsadiq Wrote: To Hike The Prices Of HD Channels Or Include SD Versions In Base Pack.... Smile
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »