JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
HBO HD launching on 14th Feb
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  HBO HD launching on 14th Feb
(Sunday 07-February-2016, 22:19)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Sunday 07-February-2016, 22:04)Nilu334 Wrote:
(Sunday 07-February-2016, 21:02)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Whats the issue for u in uploading pictures here ? what msg u r getting while uploading ? see Adithya Vikram is uploading pictures fine... he is using imgur site for pictures.. even u can use by attachments too...
Thanks kumar sir..
Kumar sir I m using note photos click karta hun to 5 MB ki hoti h aur isse me nai let raha h..

So then either upload to imgur and paste the link or use 1 MP    for taking pictures.... while taking pictures in 1 MP the quality will not reduce  much .. yes effects if u r Printing those pictures... i am always using 1 MP even in my Nikon camera .... the heigher MP takes  heigher mb capacity/space.....
Add Thank You Reply

Only quoted the post ?
Add Thank You Reply

Thanks kumar sir...
Add Thank You Reply

U R Welcome ...
Add Thank You Reply
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Nilu334 for this post:
amatan, Mr.Kumarbhai

I guess HBO HD won't launch on 14th, still not received name chsnge permission from MIB.

I guess just SD channel would revamp. Fingers Crossed
Add Thank You Reply