JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
HBO on demand exclusively available on Tata Sky
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking News :  HBO on demand exclusively available on Tata Sky
HBO have launched an SVOD service and this will be exclusively available for Tata Sky users who have subscribed to HBO channels (HBO Hits and HBO Defined). This is a win-win move as it powers up Tata Sky’s VoD service and gives us more control over what we would like to watch and when we would like to watch, that too ad-free. Also, HBO on Demand comes in at no extra cost. For now they have listed all seasons of Game of Thrones, True Detective and Banshee. This just saved my nights of searching for torrents to download my favourite HBO series. Great move, I am definitely going to download the entire season of game of thrones.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to r-k for this post:

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: "tata sky on demand" Vod service launch on hd box Nilu334 7 315 Monday 11-July-2016, 00:08
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking News: HBO on Demand on Tata Sky - 0 374 Wednesday 26-March-2014, 18:59
Last Post: