JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
Monday 14-March-2016, 09:55,
Help
Going to take a new Tata SKY HD connection at 1800.
What are the basics that I have to look for during installation and which is the home tp where the maximum signal strenthg need to be taken on account.
If any feedback then that too..
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Monday 14-March-2016, 10:10,
RE: Help
1st try to take Super LNB if possible with ur connection... 2ndly Dish alignment to be perfect ..so then u will get all Vertical Channels too... Align UR Dish by keeping either 10970 H 32720 or 11130 H 32720 transponders...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 14-March-2016, 10:16,
BTW Y u r going to take TS HD .. u have ADTV HD ...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 14-March-2016, 10:21,
Dont believe the signal meter in the TS HD STB if its Technicolor ..its total crap .. even if i get full signals in any other Reciever,meter TS HD STB signal meter[test] shows half of its original signals... its better to check in any FTA recievers...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 14-March-2016, 10:22,
What is Super lnb? How much it cost? Doest is provided with a single tv connection?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 14-March-2016, 10:26,
Its a good branded LNB which presently tatasky provides ... no need to pay xtra but u can ask them if they give u then good.. if not no need to worry bcoz ordinary LNB too gives u good signals...
BTW u From which part of Kerala ...
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 14-March-2016, 10:32,
(Monday 14-March-2016, 10:26)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Its a good branded LNB which presently tatasky provides ... no need to pay xtra but u can ask them if they give u then good.. if not no need to worry bcoz ordinary LNB too gives u good signals...
BTW u From which part of Kerala ...

Trivandrum...Exact location is Varkala. One of the tourist spot of Kerala
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to irfaz for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Monday 14-March-2016, 11:32,
@irfaz For 1800 does it have any free subscription ??
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 14-March-2016, 11:36,
(Monday 14-March-2016, 11:32)Maveli Wrote: @irfaz For 1800 does it have any free subscription ??

Ultra pack + 1 month HD access + Installation + 10mtr Wire + All supporting devices
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to irfaz for this post:
Maveli
Monday 14-March-2016, 11:38,
In short I am just spending 1000 rupees For New Dish, Box, Lnb, Wires, Remote, HDMI Cable, STB.
I am getting a package of Ultra with HD access whic normally cost around 700+
So by paying 1800 its a simple bonus. 1 year Installation Warranty too.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »