JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  I Got a Tatasky offer ...
Saturday 14-November-2015, 18:22,
I Got a Tatasky offer ...
2 Days back i got a Offer from Tatasky.. the offer was All HD Channels for free barring Multiplex and Showcase HD Channels... i have to pay Rs 70/- PM HD Access fee..  the offer is for 2 months only..So took the offer.. i have downgraded my Dish TruHD and connected Tatasky HD Box to 50" LED HD TV..  As compared to Dish TV HD channels r almost same but may be TruHD have a slight edge and have got more marks ..its clearly Dish TV have better PQ of SD Channels in HD Box .. although Tatasky SD Channels have better in SD Boxes..
Also the SW updated and "Super LNB " option added in setting..
I am getting this signal ..

Picture from 2 HD Channels..

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
anilsk01, harshbardhan, MJ786
Saturday 14-November-2015, 18:49,
RE: I Got a Tatasky offer ...
Good , enjoy Offer and save some amt from dishtv for 2 months Smile
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:01,
But Kumar Sir u r having South Sports Pack so how u r getting all HD chs by just paying HD Access Fee? By HD Access Fee one can only get those HD chs whose SD counterpart u have subscribed to
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:34,
Dear u r mistaken of my SD Connection pack.. yes i have south Sports special pack for 1200/- for annual . this also got in offer.. presently my neighbour is using that connection.... we r exchanging according to the offers given to me.. he is a poor person .. so i am giving the offers of less price to him and keeping other connection with me.. ..
I have a HD Connection too with me for my 2nd TV.. I got the offer for that HD Connection.. This is a offer given by Tatasky for me.. so the existing method of avaialbility of HD Channels doesnt apply ..
I hope u got it..
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:37,
(Saturday 14-November-2015, 18:49)MJ786 Wrote: Good , enjoy Offer and save some amt from dishtv for 2 months Smile

Yes .. i have removed Full ON HD add on and downgraded to Jumbo Family for my 2nd TV..
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:51,
So sir which package do u have on ur HD connection?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:52,
Also it seems tata sky will launch HD Add Ons soon
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:57,
(Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:51)aumnamonarayana Wrote: So sir which package do u have on ur HD connection?

Earlier i was using My 99 plan for my 2nd TV.. bcoz only kannada was requierd for it.. now   we need some news channels and Malayalam too.. so opted for South Special with Kannada and Malayalam free regional pack..
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:59,
(Saturday 14-November-2015, 20:52)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Also it seems tata sky will launch HD Add Ons soon

Maybe... bcoz we cant predict tatasky exactly ... Tongue
BTW Have u seen the signals i am getting ?
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 14-November-2015, 21:03,
Are u also getting all SD counterparts of the HD chs u r getting?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »