JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help I need old DTH STB
Sunday 01-February-2015, 20:48,
I need old DTH STB
I am planing to buy Old de-activated DTH STBs. I already have a de-activated Sun Direct SD STB. I have talked to a dealer and he promised to give Tatasky SD and RDTV SD STBs. still the price not finalized.
Now i need ADTV and D2H STBs. what will be the best price i can give them.
I want to know that shall we get the LCN of HD Channels in SD STB of ADTV and D2H ?
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Sunday 01-February-2015, 21:02,
RE: I need old DTH STB
yes ADTV shows all channels LCN in SD box like Tatasky. need to check about D2H in SD box.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
dayag
Sunday 01-February-2015, 21:06,
Thanks. what be the price i can give to old STB?
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 01-February-2015, 21:15,
depends on the box , some of the boxes if too old you will it difficult to recharge later on .

150-250 will be enough
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
dayag
Sunday 01-February-2015, 21:27,
These STBs are for just watching Matches as i have one more spare tv and also will get feel of it for just sometime want to use
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-February-2015, 07:22,
Dayag I Have All The DTH Boxes Yet I Am Confused Weather To Sell Them Off or Keep It To My Self..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to greatsadiq for this post:
dayag
Monday 02-February-2015, 07:54,
(Monday 02-February-2015, 07:22)greatsadiq Wrote: Dayag I Have All The DTH Boxes Yet I Am Confused Weather To Sell Them Off or Keep It To My Self..

Keep it to my self or in your shelf?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-February-2015, 08:13,
(Monday 02-February-2015, 07:22)greatsadiq Wrote: Dayag I Have All The DTH Boxes Yet I Am Confused Weather To Sell Them Off or Keep It To My Self..

According to me keep all STB yourself and even it be in Yourshelf as said by MJ. Tongue one day you may need any one of them.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 02-February-2015, 09:55,

Sell to Dayag and your confusion will go and Dayag's confusion about the price will also go.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag
Monday 02-February-2015, 10:52,
Hmmm Will Decide...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »