JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I*** t and his team are bad parson
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 13:41,
I*** t and his team are bad parson
I****t, t*****h, b****i and his team are parson, he fight with me and remove me. Sad Sad

I give him Update. He ask member to post against other forum,i post. but he ban me from his forum. He get my Update then remove me.Verysad Angry Sad
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 16:42,
RE: I*** t and his team are bad parson
1stly y u have created dup id ? dont u have the guts to come in real ID ? this is one off ur many dup id here.. dont create dup ids ..
BTW Who r they ? Came from heaven ? y u r giving so much importance to those people who r not even deserve to be called as Human ..

If u really wants to share updates then i will allow u to come back.. but surely dont allow here to fight or Spam..
Come on with ur real identity..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 16:56,
If they are bad person then what good you are coming with some New ID and posting?

If you want to complain or have issues with them then you can come with your real ID there and not duplicate ids and keep on making threads after threads.. When we dont know who you are then what is the use of you shouting? Even they wont know who you are.

Of those 3 mentoined 2 are members of this forum also, and we wont allow such things against any of our members.

If you feel that they did something wrong, then only way to prove them what they did wrong is to come with your real ID and post here and show them. Doing like this and making threads against them here will not bother anyone.

We also will not allow much of these things. If you feel you can do justice against you Ban then show that by way of posting informations and not such threads.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 18:42,
@thread starter bhai who r u nd from where u banned ?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 18:43,
Are u Travel XP Fan/Prateek Marvadi ?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 18:45,
(Wednesday 08-July-2015, 18:43)Jitendra Kumar Wrote: Are u Travel XP Fan/Prateek Marvadi ?

Lol Tongue Big Grin My My Arrow Arrow Confused
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 18:47,
(Wednesday 08-July-2015, 18:45)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote:
(Wednesday 08-July-2015, 18:43)Jitendra Kumar Wrote: Are u Travel XP Fan/Prateek Marvadi ?

Lol Tongue Big Grin My My Arrow Arrow Confused

??
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 21:15,

Lol Lol Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 08-July-2015, 21:51,
(Wednesday 08-July-2015, 21:15)Chauhan Ramit Wrote:

Lol Lol Lol

?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »