JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Image resizer Plugin needed
Wednesday 10-April-2013, 21:17,
Image resizer Plugin needed
Few of specially mine pictures r in original size which was as taken from the source. many forums r having installed the Image resizer plugin. so for users like me there is no need to reduce the size while uploading to image hosting sites.As u know the plugin makes the needfull resizing . So my suggestion is to install the plugin if no problem.
Thanx
Mr.Bhat
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Bhat for this post:
amatan, S.Raman
Thursday 11-April-2013, 13:31,
RE: Image resizer Plugin needed
Some images goes out of size. Admin can you check?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
S.Raman
Thursday 11-April-2013, 18:39,
We will look into it.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to S.Raman for this post:
Mr.Bhat
Friday 12-April-2013, 12:37,
today forum works too fast,is any server update happened?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to people for this post:
S.Raman
Saturday 13-April-2013, 08:37,
Thanks Smile Let me know if this speed continues or drops. VSNL main bottle neck.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 14-August-2013, 21:58,
(Wednesday 10-April-2013, 21:17)Mr.Bhat Wrote: Few of specially mine pictures r in original size which was as taken from the source. many forums r having installed the Image resizer plugin. so for users like me there is no need to reduce the size while uploading to image hosting sites.As u know the plugin makes the needfull resizing . So my suggestion is to install the plugin if no problem.
Thanx
Mr.Bhat

Now images are resized properly. Earlier it was stretching and now we have corrected that mistake. Please let us know about any other problems you all face.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 14-August-2013, 22:06,
(Wednesday 14-August-2013, 21:58)S.Raman Wrote:
(Wednesday 10-April-2013, 21:17)Mr.Bhat Wrote: Few of specially mine pictures r in original size which was as taken from the source. many forums r having installed the Image resizer plugin. so for users like me there is no need to reduce the size while uploading to image hosting sites.As u know the plugin makes the needfull resizing . So my suggestion is to install the plugin if no problem.
Thanx
Mr.Bhat

Now images are resized properly. Earlier it was stretching and now we have corrected that mistake. Please let us know about any other problems you all face.

CAN Ads and Latest Threads Column Done Away With...

Whats The Problem With TAPATALK...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 14-August-2013, 22:10,
(Wednesday 14-August-2013, 22:06)greatsadiq Wrote:
Thanx
Mr.Bhat

Tapatalk any problems?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 14-August-2013, 22:10,
(Wednesday 14-August-2013, 22:10)S.Raman Wrote:
Thanx
Mr.Bhat

Tapatalk any problems?

I Guess Its Disabled..
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 14-August-2013, 22:11,
(Wednesday 14-August-2013, 22:10)S.Raman Wrote:
Thanx
Mr.Bhat

Tapatalk any problems?

Its Disabled...

Plus Now I Got This ERROR In Website
Fetching of original content failed with the following error: Proxy Publisher Failure - NO RESPONSE. If you own this domain, please consult this FAQ.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »