JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Images of Ntv News on tatasky
Friday 25-November-2011, 18:12,
Images of Ntv News on tatasky
Here are images of newly added Ntv News telugu channel on Tatasky today. This is the last dth to add this channel Smile

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, ravi
Friday 25-November-2011, 22:31,
RE: Images of Ntv News on tatasky
Last DTH Big Grin Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 26-November-2011, 12:28,
right,this channel is there on dishtv,airtel,reliance,sundth,d2h so tatasky is last to add now.

@mj786 nice quality image !! Is this quality of tatasky or your snapping ability that is making this image look good quality
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 26-November-2011, 12:50,
one question, i just checked few other forums and found something strange thing.
in one forum posted by one admin bapun it has tatasky logo,but in another forum that admin jignesh post without tatasky logo and calling it as Pics.what message that is sending?whats the need to post images from some other source in that thread without giving the information that it is not from that particular dth.really sarcastic and funny not able to able the worthyness of it.even in this image above we can see tatasky logo Y letter watermarked
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 26-November-2011, 13:24,
Only Jignesh can answer you why he do so. Big Grin

And about me as i am using tata sky i had posted,may be his tata sky validity go off so he posted from fta tb. Tongue

Now a funny guess Big Grin
If D2H add a new channel they may post that channel pic from tata sky/dishtv ,They may do it so in future Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 26-November-2011, 13:35,
wont the people have ever seen that channel anywhere else?is that so exclusive channel that none of them have seen it before?if he dont have that channel in his package or if he does not use tatasky then what is the need to post images from other source like cable tv , cband or other dth and fool members there.he should tell that it is not from tatasky.Is it just for competition that he posted , well only he or his forum might know.but thats purely shameless act.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »