JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help Is there a Space issue with Airtel?
Wednesday 27-March-2013, 22:28,
Is there a Space issue with Airtel?
Hi Everyone,

There is something I wanted to know is there a Space issue with Airtel? I don't know what is the reason they are not focusing on launching mor HD Channels on their platform.

For a long time it's 15 only. Videocon and now Dish both are having 22 HD channels.. I know Tatasky is having issues so they can't add at this point of time.

If anyone knows it please let me know.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 28-March-2013, 09:15,
RE: Is there a Space issue with Airtel?
Tatasky or Airtel will add channels if the channel broadcasters are willing to pay the carriage fees. When there are no takers for it, they simply blame on space issues. If we are to believe for example the space issues of Tatasky then how they managed to add these many HD channels when before starting HD they were telling no space to add even 1 or 2 SD TV channels?
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
destinyawaits, MJ786
Thursday 28-March-2013, 11:54,
(Wednesday 27-March-2013, 22:28)destinyawaits Wrote: Hi Everyone,

There is something I wanted to know is there a Space issue with Airtel? I don't know what is the reason they are not focusing on launching mor HD Channels on their platform.

For a long time it's 15 only. Videocon and now Dish both are having 22 HD channels.. I know Tatasky is having issues so they can't add at this point of time.

If anyone knows it please let me know.

No, they dont have space issue currently.

Only space issue might be with keeping the carriage fee amount in their lockers.Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
destinyawaits
Thursday 28-March-2013, 12:10,
Ahh.. I don't know much about Carriage Fee but atleast they don't have space issues.
I hope they will increase the HD count in future..

Thanks MJ Bro & Amatan Bro for clearing my queries.. Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to destinyawaits for this post:
amatan
Thursday 28-March-2013, 12:46,
but the official stmt is they dont have interest to offer hd channels.bcas hd subcribers are very low compare others.so now only concentrate on sd.
no space issue there but airtel request some extra tp from sat to ISRO.but the demand is still pending for airtel and dish tv.hope they will approve soon.
personally i feel carriage fee is not a matter,bcas they are not added the hbo hd channels even broadcoster offer more.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to people for this post:
destinyawaits
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »