JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Isro will launch sixth navigation satellite on today
Thursday 10-March-2016, 09:38,
Isro will launch sixth navigation satellite on today
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) will today launch country's sixth navigation satellite, IRNSS-1F, on trusted Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle (PSLV) C32 in the orbit from the spaceport at Sriharikota in Andhra Pradesh.

The 54-hour countdown for the launch, which is scheduled to take place at 4 p.m., began on Tuesday at the Satish Dhawan Space Centre.

IRNSS-1F is the sixth navigation satellite in the IRNSS space system, which comprises of seven satellites.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 10-March-2016, 09:43,
RE: Isro will launch sixth navigation satellite on today
Now some guys will connect this sat to channel additions of variuoous DTH ... many guesses rumours may come out in many forums... Lol
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan
Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:12,
(Thursday 10-March-2016, 09:43)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Now some guys will connect this sat to channel additions of variuoous DTH ... many guesses rumours may come out in many forums... Lol

Sir, plz stop making fun of others. Yes there r insensible comments made but they r negligible & often ignored or most often corrected by others. There have to be some points which connect the dots and make a sensible argument. SES 9 and Airtel is one such case where dots perfectly match. Request u to please respect other people's knowledge too U can't always be correct, neither can me nor can others . Share the knowledge but don't always try to show others down. Peace Out
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:17,
Again Y ur applying every comments on u only ... ? Fun is a part of life and that should be ... If u dont like my comments Better to IGNORE ... Lol
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:21,
(Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:17)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Again Y ur applying every comments on u only ... ? Fun is a part of life and that should be ... If u dont like my comments Better to IGNORE ... Lol

I did not apply it on me but said it on a general basis. Why do u always think that i would be interested in taking every comment of urs & comment with a sense of apllying it onto me personally?

Always making fun of others is also not right sir. There is a thin line between being sarcastic and mocking someone
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:29,
U know better what u apply .. no need to say it openly ... Big Grin
Stop now teaching .. stay on topic ... Sad
off topic will be removed...
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:33,
(Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:29)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: U know better what u apply .. no need to say it openly ... Big Grin

Hahaha! Same old funda of other forums, which is that when proved wrong then delete the posts. It's easy to say wrong things to others but difficult to digest when someone tries to correct the wrong
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:36,
SUBHA SE DIMAAG KHAA RAHAA HAI...
Without aligning Dish perfectly and complaining of no signals ... ridiculous..
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:38,
(Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:36)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: SUBHA SE DIMAAG KHAA RAHAA HAI...
Without aligning Dish perfectly and complaining of no signals ... ridiculous..

Sir Ji, dimaag nahi khaa rahaa but u r not understanding the issue and just making fun of me & others one comment after another. Ridiculous
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:40,
(Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:33)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Thursday 10-March-2016, 10:29)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: U know better what u apply .. no need to say it openly ... Big Grin

Hahaha! Same old funda of other forums, which is that when proved wrong then delete the posts. It's easy to say wrong things to others but difficult to digest when someone tries to correct the wrong

Same old gisaa pissaa Dialog... Sad saalon se dekh dekh ke thak gayaa ..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: ISRO to launch 23 foreign satellites anil g 0 215 Tuesday 29-September-2015, 12:31
Last Post: anil g
  Breaking News: ISRO successfully launches communication satellite GSLV-D6 anil g 0 210 Friday 28-August-2015, 14:39
Last Post: anil g
  Breaking News: China Launches New BeiDou Navigation Satellite Maharana 0 291 Tuesday 31-March-2015, 15:32
Last Post: Maharana