JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Janadesh TTC Planet M Cinema from Insat 4A
Saturday 26-January-2013, 09:14,
Janadesh TTC Planet M Cinema from Insat 4A
Janadesh TTC Planet M Cinema is a free to air channel on Insat 4A at 83 degrees East. Janadesh comes on the frequency 3725 H 26665

Some images from Janadesh TTC Planet M Cinema

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
S.Raman, samanth
Sunday 27-January-2013, 11:42,
RE: Janadesh TTC Planet M Cinema from Insat 4A
@ Mr. Amatan

I think the above channel's name is only "Planet M Cinema". From what I heard this group has a tie up with Vediocon D2H.

TTC is a travel and tourism channel from Rose Valley Group. The group - as many may be aware - is having channels like “RUPASHI BANGLA”, “NEWS TIME”, “NEWS TIME ASSAM”, “ODISHA TIME”, "Dhoom Music" and "Dhoom Cinema" Channels
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to samanth for this post:
amatan, S.Raman
Sunday 27-January-2013, 17:57,
this channel available on videocon d2h,it replace dhoom cinema channel
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 28-January-2013, 08:31,
(Sunday 27-January-2013, 11:42)samanth Wrote: @ Mr. Amatan

I think the above channel's name is only "Planet M Cinema". From what I heard this group has a tie up with Vediocon D2H.

TTC is a travel and tourism channel from Rose Valley Group. The group - as many may be aware - is having channels like “RUPASHI BANGLA”, “NEWS TIME”, “NEWS TIME ASSAM”, “ODISHA TIME”, "Dhoom Music" and "Dhoom Cinema" Channels

In the channel list it shows Janadesh/TTC and in the logo it was showing Planet M Cinema as well. In Insat 4A we can find channel name as something and channel logo some thing else.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking FIRST: ETV Cinema Started testing from Insat 4A @83°E... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 327 Wednesday 28-October-2015, 15:23
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  DH Exclusive: etv3 replaced etv cinema channel on insat 4a amatan 0 731 Thursday 13-December-2012, 18:26
Last Post: amatan