JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Just SMS to Refresh your Dishtv VC now
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 08:30,
Just SMS to Refresh your Dishtv VC now
Now Just SMS to Refresh your Dishtv Vc for card refresh error and unsubscribed errors.

Non Register mobile no u have to type DISHTVREFRESH015xxxxxxx Send the Sms to 57575 VC will be refreshed.

For Registered Mobile No : DISHTVREFRESH Send Sms to 57575

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, DTHGuide, Kiran007, motwani, samanth
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 11:57,
RE: Just SMS to Refresh your Dishtv VC now
@MJ786

I think this service is available from last 2 yrs.
Correct me if i am wrong.
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 14:17,
I haven't seen about this @
http://www.dishtv.in/sms-services.aspx
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to samanth for this post:
amatan, Kiran007, motwani
Wednesday 11-April-2012, 21:26,
(Wednesday 11-April-2012, 11:57)N.V.Technology Services Wrote: @MJ786

that was SMS to get info.. this time it is for REFRESH.. and Samanth has also given link for what the options available on sms till now.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
motwani
Thursday 12-April-2012, 12:13,
(Wednesday 11-April-2012, 21:26)MJ786 Wrote:
(Wednesday 11-April-2012, 11:57)N.V.Technology Services Wrote: @MJ786

that was SMS to get info.. this time it is for REFRESH.. and Samanth has also given link for what the options available on sms till now.

WHAT ABOUT THIS Angry

Admin note: Link removed as it belongs to other forum where they remove this forum links. You are always free post links from forums where they don't remove this forum links like IDF, WOD, DHL.
Thursday 12-April-2012, 17:26,
even i got mail about this today,i have not heard of this service recently,but it was launched in 2010 but then shut off,now it is back with bang after their recent updations.
herohunk, you have made my day man giving link of where it is said to resolve Signal Issue Big Grin Big Grin how can one get Signal Issue solved by refreshing VC Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
this is official mail from dishtv even i have got today
Thursday 12-April-2012, 18:04,
no issues... even i got mail and thats why updated here..
Thursday 12-April-2012, 18:30,
good update,it just refreshes our minds that dishtv has such options too, can anyone tell which other dth has refresh option with sms
Friday 13-April-2012, 10:21,
SOME ONE EDITED MY POST AND REMOVED LINK I PROVIDED WHERE IT WAS CLEAR THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE FROM OCT 2010 Huh NOW MY EARLIER POST LOOKING STUPID AND I CAN NOT DELETE THAT , WHAT KIND OF ADMINISTRATION IS THIS Confused, ADMINISTRATION SHOULD TAKE CARE IF THEY ARE EDITING A POST, IT SHOULD STILL MAKE SOME SENSE AFTER EDITING OR THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DELETE THAT POST Angry AFTER ALL FORUM BELONGS TO THEM
Friday 13-April-2012, 17:39,
you gave link,mr.herohunk you better should be happy that even after giving link you are not banned here but simply your post is edited,if it was some member in that forum then those Admins would have banned you by now.
But agree there should have been note from Admins Smile and even in that case also it gives bad impression abt you as most of them will think you are here to promote some forum and giving links.

And to round it off,just read the thread title it just says UPDATE clearly and not Breaking news Big Grin , so this info if is from 2008 or 2010 can be posted as this forum was not there in 2010,use some sense while posting instead of simply joining and starting with post to get urself angry
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed