JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Just SMS to Refresh your Dishtv VC now
Saturday 14-April-2012, 11:16,
RE: Just SMS to Refresh your Dishtv VC now
(Friday 13-April-2012, 17:39)ravi Wrote: you gave link,mr.herohunk you better should be happy that even after giving link you are not banned here but simply your post is edited,if it was some member in that forum then those Admins would have banned you by now.

DID YOU READ MY EARLIER POST, HAS I COMPLAINED ABOUT JUST REMOVING THE LINK, LET ME MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND AGAIN WHAT I WROTE " I SAID IF ADMINISTRATOR'S HAVE TO EDIT A POST, THEN AFTER POST HAS BEEN EDITED, IT SHOULD STILL MAKE SOME SENSE, IF AFTER EDITING POST IS NOT MAKING ANY SENSE, ITS BETTER TO DELETE THAT POST"

Quote:But agree there should have been note from Admins Smile and even in that case also it gives bad impression abt you as most of them will think you are here to promote some forum and giving links.

IF I AM HERE TO PROMOTE OTHER FORUM, WHY WOULD I TAKE 3 MONTHS FOR 1ST POST, DOES NOT MATTER WHAT YOU THINK AS I AM NOT HERE TO PROVE ANYTHING

Quote:And to round it off,just read the thread title it just says UPDATE clearly and not Breaking news Big Grin , so this info if is from 2008 or 2010 can be posted as this forum was not there in 2010,use some sense while posting instead of simply joining and starting with post to get urself angry

THREAD TITLE SAYS "UPDATE : Just SMS to Refresh your Dishtv VC now" AND POST ITSELF SAYS "Now Just SMS to Refresh your Dishtv Vc for card refresh error and unsubscribed errors." SO IF SERVICE EXISTED FROM 2010, WHAT IS NOW DOING AT THE END OF THREAD TITLE AND WHAT IS UPDATE IN IT,

MY PURPOSE TO POST LINK WAS JUST TO TELL THIS SERVICE IS THERE FROM 2010 AND IF YOU GO THROUGH THREAD N.V. TECHNOLOGIES HAS ALSO MENTIONED IT, YOU HAVE STARTED DRAGGING ISSUE FOR NO GOOD REASON, AND MY 2ND POST WAS TOWARDS ADMINS, I DONT KNOW WHY YOU HAVE TAKEN RESPONSIBILITY TO ANSWER TO THAT Undecided
[-]
Saturday 14-April-2012, 15:12,
first you should stop using CAPs as you very well know it is means like you are shouting alone.
and to update you Dishtv is sending mails again nowadays to all dealers,even i have received it few days ago.

In same way it does not matter what u think about this post,if it is useful for you then use it,someone or other will be benefited.It is good if you and me know before but better for someone who dont know.

I replied just like how some of them do in one famous forum. If its edited then its edited,does not make sense to have it mentioned that it is edited and make you look like villan.

Services were launched in 2010 but not worked since few months,only those who are dealers/distributors know it .In same way Dishtv launched CAM last year, but did you ever see them selling?& that is dishtv they launch but dont start anything

cheers Smile
Saturday 14-April-2012, 15:23,
Friends, i am distributor for dishtv and even i got mail 4 days ago about this,Dishtv has re launched this service and thats why they are advertising it.
see the mail i got

Sunday 15-April-2012, 11:01,
(Friday 13-April-2012, 10:21)hero1234hunk Wrote: SOME ONE EDITED MY POST AND REMOVED LINK I PROVIDED WHERE IT WAS CLEAR THIS SERVICE IS AVAILABLE FROM OCT 2010 Huh NOW MY EARLIER POST LOOKING STUPID AND I CAN NOT DELETE THAT , WHAT KIND OF ADMINISTRATION IS THIS Confused, ADMINISTRATION SHOULD TAKE CARE IF THEY ARE EDITING A POST, IT SHOULD STILL MAKE SOME SENSE AFTER EDITING OR THEY HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO DELETE THAT POST Angry AFTER ALL FORUM BELONGS TO THEM

Now added the notes which we should have done that time itself. I hope now you are happy Smile
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to S.Raman for this post:
ravi
Sunday 15-April-2012, 12:23,
This Service Was Launched Long Back... Many Customers Even Dealer Dont Know Much About It... Now They Are Advertizing It... Nothing More.. and If This Message Is Reshared By MJ786 Nothing Wrong In That...
Sunday 15-April-2012, 16:43,
If others reshare other than MJ is it wrong? Big Grin
Tuesday 17-April-2012, 19:08,
(Wednesday 11-April-2012, 11:57)N.V.Technology Services Wrote: @MJ786

I think this service is available from last 2 yrs.
Correct me if i am wrong.

You know better mr.wod . aka world of dth Smile
Wednesday 18-April-2012, 11:35,
Dear SOD agent first of all do you know the real name of that Mr.Channel? First find that. The name you know is not his real name Lol

I don't think Admin going to delete your post if it is correct. Offcourse if you are going to give misinformation then Admin should remove it so that this forum doesn't be like that crap forum.
Wednesday 18-April-2012, 11:40,
(Wednesday 18-April-2012, 11:35)amatan Wrote: Dear SOD agent first of all do you know the real name of that Mr.Channel? First find that. The name you know is not his real name Lol

I don't think Admin going to delete your post if it is correct. Offcourse if you are going to give misinformation then Admin should remove it so that this forum doesn't be like that crap forum.

i am not going to make any predictions, that can go wrong, i am going to post here with proof, so keep your eyes open Wink
Wednesday 18-April-2012, 11:42,
It is nothing extra ordinary thing you have discovered and we have no interest of knowing names also,if we ask the name of admin he will tell himself via PM.And if you have same guts why not come with your real named id from your sod forum?Its better to stop your non sense stuff and do not waste our time in reading your suspicious posts
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
Thread Closed