JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  KTV HD Images from Dish tru HD
Wednesday 13-August-2014, 23:02,
RE: KTV HD Images from Dish tru HD
amazing details mjbro.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Thursday 14-August-2014, 09:50,
(Tuesday 12-August-2014, 21:47)MJ786 Wrote: yes some more there which maybe i missed.. so checking all those again and updating.. No one is asking doubts to get clarify.. maybe still shell shocked at the additions by dishtv and still reading the posts.

I fainted reading those. If you had daily given some updates we can ask doubts but you have posted around 115 posts day before yesterday mostly about Dish Tv packs. Until we read all of those and only in the end if we still has doubts can ask you.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
MJ786, mulder
Thursday 14-August-2014, 12:35,
I just did on that day, but you post daily alot of updates from all the satellites Smile Even great work.

After that hectic day, next morning i called distributor to check about those channels activation process etc, but he has no clue that those 6 HD channels are added itself Big Grin

He told me that he just have info that prices and packages have changed, but no info about HD channels, then i told him to check LCN numbers 83,84,90 - 94.. after that he came to know that they have added those.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-August-2014, 12:44,
yes i agree with amatan unbelievable effort by admin Mj786,
dish tv managment should appreciate your efforts , great service for their customers. their official cc guys still dont have much knowledge about these changes
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to mulder for this post:
MJ786
Thursday 14-August-2014, 13:19,
if it is not real hd content then pictures look stretch

Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-August-2014, 15:42,
for old films, it is upscaled/stretched images.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 14-August-2014, 16:47,
(Thursday 14-August-2014, 12:44)mulder Wrote: yes i agree with amatan unbelievable effort by admin Mj786,
dish tv managment should appreciate your efforts , great service for their customers. their official cc guys still dont have much knowledge about these changes

It is good that i dont work for Dishtv in anyway here Big Grin because even i would have been like CC and Distributors with dumb informations.
I just have login ID as my friend is distributor.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »