JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOOKING clean !!!!!
Tuesday 19-June-2012, 17:35,
RE: LOOKING clean !!!!!
(Tuesday 19-June-2012, 12:28)DTHGuide Wrote: request to admins,please give us this fellow's Ips again to prove who he is

HOHOOOO !!! Very childish statements Sad you know i was a smod in ddf. i know some thing about ip matching. ips may be matched between some members from the same region. like yours too may be matched with another member. THAT DOESN'T make you as dup id. admin knows better than me. there are some other members are from my state or region in this forum . i know few of them .their ips also may be same as mine but admin will not post their ips because that might hurt them.
PROXY IP makes my slow connection little faster. that is the reason i am using proxy.
IF YOU , OTRHERS HAPPY TO BELIEVE ME AS MR.BHAT IT'S OK. LIVE IN THE DREAM FOR EVER.
THANK YOU for the kind treatment given to me by SO CALLED GREATS,VERY VERY KNOWLEDGED MEMBERS.
ENJOY.

BYE.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Tuesday 19-June-2012, 21:30,
RE: LOOKING clean !!!!!
We all know who you are and your expertise. As you left xxx I have nothing against you now. Let us be friends. Just forget the past and come to present. Your updates on Tatasky is very good. I could have posted in Amit forum but you have added me in ignore list so I am praising you here.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »