JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Maa Bouquet available with South Silver 150rs
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Maa Bouquet available with South Silver 150rs
After the rate was increased to 150rs , dishtv has added Maa Music, Maa Junior and Maa Movies in South Silver pack itself. so now users can enjoy these 3 channels also in 150rs pack Smile
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
amatan, ravi, S.Raman, samanth

Oh! Thats good for Telugu viewers and a saving Rs. 25 indeed.

Recently I had upgraded to South World and I had opted for Maa Movie as one ala-carte. Not much benefit for me Sad
Add Thank You Reply

that happens in almost all users,some offers are missed when we subscribe to longer pack just before the new pack comes Sad
Add Thank You Reply

Good move by Dish tv.
Thanks to everyone and wish you all the best.
Add Thank You Reply

Good for customers who were sad when they increased the price. Any bonus for Tamil pack users like they gave for Telugu?
Add Thank You Reply

yes somethign better for telugu viewers as they will save 20rs easily
Add Thank You Reply

they were loosing customers from andhra due to price increase so they are forced to add these channels.
Add Thank You Reply

good move by Dish tv.
Add Thank You Reply

I am not getting maa boquet as i am a hd subscriber
Add Thank You Reply

even i am in most biggest higest pack platinum HD Royale but dont get these but those with this pack gets it.. dishtv's packaging it absurd.
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Breaking News: Star Movies replaced by Romedy Now in South Family and Silver Saver MJ786 0 344 Tuesday 01-July-2014, 23:03
Last Post: MJ786
  Breaking News: Star Cricket added in Silver Saver & South Family for Champions Trophy Dishtvrockz 8 1,722 Tuesday 11-June-2013, 12:09
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Dish tv offer: South Silver Cricket subscribers Move to SOUTH FAMILY and get Rs.40 amatan 1 1,558 Monday 28-May-2012, 16:48
Last Post: samanth
  Breaking News: Dishtv increase south silver cricket price to 150rs ravi 8 2,091 Friday 25-November-2011, 19:03
Last Post: amatan