JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Mail sent to Tata Sky CEO Desk and CEO
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Mail sent to Tata Sky CEO Desk and CEO
Respected Sir/Ma'am

Just like other Tata Sky customers i am very unhappy about a few things of Tata Sky service.

Firstly i still do not understand why Tata Sky is so costly, your competitor Videocon d2h gives 22 HD channels and 240 Standard Definition channels at just Rs 480 while if we see Tata Sky it only gives 130 Standard Definition channels(including maximum channels free regional language top ups like Malayalam, Tamil) and 13 HD channels at Rs 600. Why is there so much price difference between both the DTH operators when they are operating in the same environment? I have heard clarifications from tata sky earlier that its a misconception that tata sky is costly but see no substance in that argument.

Secondly just now you added few channels for Rest of India customers like &Pictures, Zee Anmol and now you have removed Neo Sports and Neo Prime. I read the case details between Neo and Tata Sky through the TDSAT document and i can surely say that Tata Sky is at fault for removing Neo Channels from the platform as Neo was just demanding around 1.4 Crore from Tata Sky which was already greatly reduced amount from the 4 Crore they charged earlier. Its high time that Tata Sky realizes that there are people who love sports other than Cricket and Cricket cannot be a sole factor for determining the price and popularity of the channel. Its highly disappointing that Tata Sky has removed these channels without considering the feelings of customers.

Thirdly, all your customers are unhappy with the HD Access Fee policy of Tata Sky as subscribing to a standard definition channels to view its HD countepart makes no sense to anyone, why would one watch and pay for Sony in Standard Definition when he just wants to see Sony HD. This is not my opinion but the opinion shared by all of your customers. HD channels should be included in base packs and your packs should be re-structured by giving Free to Air regional channels in base pack along with Ten Action, Ten Cricket and Ten Sports also in base packs too.

Plz kindly tell what is your opinion about these points. Awaiting your response.

Thank You
Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: help desk option price change BOLDY 0 266 Wednesday 09-April-2014, 08:35
Last Post: BOLDY