JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.
Majestic Cinema now coming on Eutelsat 25A
  • Welcome to DTHHelp Forum for Indian DTH services.
Hello There, Guest! Login RegisterLogin with Facebook

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Update :  Majestic Cinema now coming on Eutelsat 25A
Sharaf from Coimbatore, told me that Majestic Cinema now available also on Eutelsat 25A at 25.5 degrees East. Earlier Majestic Cinema was available on Eutelsat 21.5. This channel is rumored to have some content which suits some people.

Eutelsat 25A has strong signal over India and it can be received with 60cms dish even in South India.

Majestic Cinema as per him is now having very strong signal and can be received on small dish.

Frequency of Majestic Cinema 11390 Horizontal 27500.

Personally I haven't tried due to trees blocking.

Image of Majestic Cinema from Eutelsat 25A
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to LNB15K for this post:
Admin, amatan, MJ786, S.Raman, Sathish

Me too getting very good signal from Eutelsat 25C at 25.5 East. This channel shows some good English movies with Arabic subtitles.

Here are few screenshots of Majestic Cinema channel.

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to Sathish for this post:
Admin, amatan, MJ786, S.Raman

Nice Sathish.
Add Thank You Reply

Hope this channel coming soon Apstar7@76.5 or Asiasat 5 @100.5
Add Thank You Reply

and why it will come there?
Add Thank You Reply

B coz , this channel is free to air entertainment channl just like DUBAI TV,SAMA DUBAI...
Add Thank You Reply

Majestic Cinema left Eutelsat 25A.

Add Thank You Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Colors, Zee Cinema coming free to air on Eutelsat 36A sharafscs 5 4,914 Thursday 05-September-2013, 10:25
Last Post: sharafscs
  DH Exclusive: Al Hayat Cinema on Eutelsat 25C amatan 0 906 Wednesday 04-September-2013, 11:49
Last Post: amatan
  Update: Majestic Cinema left Eutelsat 21B LNB15K 1 639 Tuesday 19-March-2013, 18:50
Last Post: Dr.Dish
  Update: Top movies and I film HD coming on Eutelsat 25A LNB15K 0 524 Tuesday 12-March-2013, 20:50
Last Post: LNB15K