JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  Many New SD & HD channels will be added very soon
Monday 19-September-2016, 13:20,
Many New SD & HD channels will be added very soon
Videocon d2h will be adding many new Standard Definition & High Definition channels in this month or starting of October. It will be a Mega Addition & will cover channels from different genres. Most of the channels have confirmed addition to me through various means. Will update once i receive more information
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to aumnamonarayana for this post:
MJ786, Nilu334
Monday 19-September-2016, 13:22,
RE: Many New SD & HD channels will be added very soon
Suddenly they are getting into action?
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-September-2016, 13:27,
(Monday 19-September-2016, 13:22)MJ786 Wrote: Suddenly they are getting into action?

Yes bhai. Either deal with dish tv is through or cancelled. Addition was stalled bcoz of this only. Very soon we will get confirmation on both. Let's wait to see as to what's the outcome. I hope that they are sold to dish tv
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-September-2016, 13:32,
recently they added Zee Channels like zee yuva and zee cinemalu out of no where and then SS Select HDs.
Add Thank You Reply
Monday 19-September-2016, 13:36,
(Monday 19-September-2016, 13:32)MJ786 Wrote: recently they added Zee Channels like zee yuva and zee cinemalu out of no where and then SS Select HDs.

For Zee channels i don't know the reason but SS Select HD channels were added after they received mega response to add it from all quarters. People were up their throats & eventually they abided by people's decision
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »