JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Update :  Many channels EPG renamed in RDTV....
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 06:08,
Many channels EPG renamed in RDTV....
RDTV renamed many channels  EPG and chnaged the Provider names as Big TV in Transponder....
http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--Sun-Direc...5#pid47305
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
amatan, aumnamonarayana
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 07:36,
RE: Many channels EPG renamed in RDTV....
Are they renaming their DTH Arm as BIG TV again?
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:16,
Yeah... looks like they r rebranding again as Big TV...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:26,
(Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:16)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yeah... looks like they r rebranding again as Big TV...

Let's hope that they get their basics right. They r a zero in channel addition, cust care
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:28,
When i was using RDTV The CC was very good and helpfull .. but dont know how it works now...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:33,
(Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:28)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: When i was using RDTV The CC was very good and helpfull .. but dont know how it works now...

Just go thru their dead twitter and FB page, enough to tell the dead state they r in. They don't even have HD STB's in the market
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 09:49,
(Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:26)aumnamonarayana Wrote:
(Wednesday 10-February-2016, 08:16)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Yeah... looks like they r rebranding again as Big TV...

Let's hope that they get their basics right. They r a zero in channel addition, cust care

Big TV I rarely see any one using. I find people will less technical knowledge and lots of money use Tata Sky and refuse to open their eyes and simply claim it is the best else Videocon D2H or Dish TV in other places. Airtel also seen but lesser than these two. Sun Direct I see it in villages in TN but lesser in the city.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 10:50,
So, Big TV is back.
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 12:14,
I think Big TV is revamping soon ...
Yes Sun Direct is popular in rural areas and specially by middle class and poor people who dont want or non availabilty of cable services... as far as i have seen many r happy with the channels in their Sun,RDTV ... those doesnt cry for additions or counts of channels ... more than happy with their favourite channels and watching them only .. bcoz of these channel additions for heigh profiled ,counts crazy users those poor users too getting the price hike for no reason... Sun DTH too not in mood to add channels and make them costly for Regional users.... u can see even DD FD is very popular in middle class and poor people...
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 10-February-2016, 13:58,
in december 1st week I got news that they will be relaunching soon with new HDstbs and all HD Channels will be added
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Adithya Vikram for this post:
Mr.Kumarbhai
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Games Portal renamed as Big TV games in RDTV.... Mr.Kumarbhai 0 150 Wednesday 10-February-2016, 06:06
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking News: Rdtv added 5 channels & removed 3 channels And 2 Channel EPG Updated Adithya Vikram 0 361 Thursday 28-May-2015, 10:11
Last Post: Adithya Vikram
  Breaking News: Big Magic Bihar & Jharkhand renamed on RDTV amatan 0 372 Monday 01-September-2014, 09:09
Last Post: amatan