JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breaking FIRST :  Mastiii channel is added in Tatasky Transponder..
Friday 21-August-2015, 16:59,
Mastiii channel is added in Tatasky Transponder..
Tatasky started Testing Mastiii channel..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
ajay kore, amatan, anil g, harshbardhan, MJ786, SPANDAN
Friday 21-August-2015, 17:23,
RE: Mastiii channel is added in Tatasky Transponder..
(Friday 21-August-2015, 16:59)Mr.Kumarbhai Wrote: Tatasky started Testing Mastiii channel..

Good news
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 21-August-2015, 18:44,
so India's no.1 music channels now available on Tatasky
ANIL G
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 21-August-2015, 20:31,
Tatasky must think seriously to fill up the ensuing lacunae that might be created due to dropping of MSM chnls.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 21-August-2015, 20:38,
As usual Tatasky is adding selective channels  ..
Yes MSM channels removal surely effect tatasky..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 21-August-2015, 21:27,
I dont think tata sky will remove Msm channels. How can they remove so popular channels as this will dent their customer base.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 21-August-2015, 21:30,
Hope for the Best ..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 21-August-2015, 22:26,
Whether EPG added? Because one of the members in another forum citing his chat with CC claims that both Mastii and Asianet HD would be added tomorrow 9am.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 22-August-2015, 07:55,
Yes EPG added in the channel...
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 22-August-2015, 09:49,
@aumnamonarayana ..
Have u posted this update in that Dirty forum with credits ? y u posted there ? and u got the reply as he doesnt want even my shadow there .. hahahahaaa ...  ridiculous statement by that person who always lives under my shadow... 
unke khaanevala dane pe mera naam likhaa hai .. mere naam se kamayaa huva paisa hai ... i have done that forum with my day and night hard work.. Even now he always post in my created threads daily .. isnt that my shadow .. ? he is earning money from mine created threads every day... thats y i said as there is shadow of mine in his food .. he [Indian Mascot/Shekhar] wants my all threads and posts but few in others name..  he have no shame in changing the thread starters name which is originally mine [Mr.Bhat] .. isnt they r my shadows ? he have no guts to delete all my posts but wants money from those mine hard worked posts /contributions .. without posts of mine his forum is almost nothing ... if he really doesnt want to live in my Shadow then delete all my threads and posts from his forum... what ever he earned from my posts let he donate to poor guys or to any ashrams .. Actually i am not aware that he doesnt want my shadow .. so From Now on i am not even browsing his forum .. so then he cant get money from me .. Tongue

So Dino Bro.. please dont post any info given by mine in that forum ...untill he delete he is getting few           page views and also getting money that i think he dont want to earn money from my info..
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Mastiii added on Tata Sky on the frequency 11010 H – updated on 23-August-16 at 01:06 Mr.Leader 0 16 Tuesday 23-August-2016, 01:07
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Mastiii (dummy) added on Tata Sky on the frequency 11590 H – updated on 23-August-16 at 00:44 Mr.Leader 0 19 Tuesday 23-August-2016, 00:45
Last Post: Mr.Leader
  Breaking FIRST: 8 channels added in 11130 V Tatasky Transponder... Mr.Kumarbhai 2 446 Tuesday 22-March-2016, 12:26
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  Breaking FIRST: Star Sports Addon HD1 added in Tatasky Transponder..... Mr.Kumarbhai 2 460 Thursday 17-March-2016, 21:48
  Breaking FIRST: Zee Cafe SD Link added in Tatasky transponder... Mr.Kumarbhai 1 376 Saturday 12-March-2016, 12:29