JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Breaking News :  Mega Recharge offer for De-active customers
Tuesday 26-June-2012, 13:13,
Mega Recharge offer for De-active customers
Just received sms from D2H:

Dear Customer your D2H id xxxxxx has expired on 19-Jul-10,
Recharge with 2,4,6 or 12 months & get 2,4,6 & 12 months xtra.
For details call 08860160000

if this news is posted before admin or Mod can del or merge this thread
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to N.V.Technology Services for this post:
amatan, MJ786, S.Raman
Tuesday 26-June-2012, 14:16,
RE: Mega Recharge offer for De-active customers
It is 50% off offer, very good for those who want to recharge for long term basis
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 11-July-2012, 21:39,
yes its very good offer.. as i had HD i recharged for 2000rs and got 4000rs in account Smile what more i am enjoying 300rs pack for just 150rs and also will get it for double days
I even wanted to recharge for 5000rs but the foolish CC told me i wont be getting HD pack in offer.. but after i recharged 2000 i noticed i am getting HD also
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 27-July-2012, 11:53,
Mj , We need to contact them or just we can recharge online as we do always. Even I got the SMS and thought of recharging d2h now.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 27-July-2012, 15:30,
u can avail directly with recharge.. but i advice you to just call them and talk before recharging... i was given wrong info from CC regarding HD pack and thats why i just recharged for 2k instead of 5k which i wanted to do if they were to give HD pack also ..
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 27-July-2012, 16:03,
Ok Mj ... But When I called CC on Toll Free number , they told they are not aware of such offers. And when called 08860160000. It takes request for call back but no call back yet.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  Update: Active Learning & Active Kids now Available under Active Services on Videocon d2h Veer 4 607 Monday 18-May-2015, 22:26
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai