JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My D2H UHD Box
Saturday 07-February-2015, 19:01,
RE: My D2H UHD Box
then either one is enough and it is not mandatory to include all the output port.
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Saturday 07-February-2015, 19:20,
For STB yes it's one extra is enough and i told it should be Component which gives better performance. i didn't told as STB Should have more than 1 extra outputs.
A TV is used for many inputs . a TV User every time can't remove HDMI cable from STB and connect the [for example] DVD player , he may use multiple DTH STB . or any other gadgets using Single TV. that's why LED/LCD have many input options like multiple HDMI , USB, Component, and others.
One more thing is every HD Box user doesn't have LED . their TV might not have HDMI. so they must use the alternative connection.if Component connect available in STB then every one can use either Composite or Component which ever available in their TV .
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-February-2015, 22:06,
little surprised to see that it has AV but not component though.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-February-2015, 22:12,
Every STB has to have a alternative options and have them too . otherwise the user might be one day in big trouble without having another option. You can see earlier RF too was there in STB. now latest TV doesn't have them. perhaps Sun Direct SD Samsung box is having Composite only. just confirm any one.
Add Thank You Reply
Saturday 07-February-2015, 23:12,
Yes Sun Direct Samsung HD stb has composite only. But it is disabled through Software.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Sree for this post:
amatan, dayag, MJ786
Monday 09-February-2015, 22:04,
Had they taken back your HD box? And did they replace VC also ? or just paired it with that new box?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 01:49,
in d2h, the boxes got built in smart card, hence the customer id only be paired with the new boxes.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to technoglitch for this post:
MJ786
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 10:23,
they have taken both box and card. I booked online thru their web site.They paired my account to New card and box.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Sree for this post:
amatan, MJ786
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 10:35,
(Tuesday 10-February-2015, 01:49)technoglitch Wrote: in d2h, the boxes got built in smart card, hence the customer id only be paired with the new boxes.

Which boxes? i think u meant to say 4K boxes
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 10:51,
I have seen the VC only in D2H Box. it's confirmed because i tried to open the new STB to manage the Menu to add the code . i have removed the VC to see the VC Number.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »