JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My D2H UHD Box
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 11:22,
RE: My D2H UHD Box
(Tuesday 10-February-2015, 10:35)MJ786 Wrote:
(Tuesday 10-February-2015, 01:49)technoglitch Wrote: in d2h, the boxes got built in smart card, hence the customer id only be paired with the new boxes.

Which boxes? i think u meant to say 4K boxes

in d2h new HD boxes,only built in smartcard and no external VC is present. In 4k boxes, smart card slot is present hence it might be the old customer id with new VC no.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to technoglitch for this post:
amatan
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 11:53,
I have a confusion. if we can't remove VC of D2H HD Boxes if A user want to upgrade to 4K then for 4K STB there should be new VC . For a user upgrading SD to 4K then no need of New VC unless the OLD VC doesn't support VideoGuard/NDS encryptions. that means [perhaps] 4K Boxes CAM only supports NDS and it's not a Universal CAM. Correct me if wrong.
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 12:02,
good that my HD box has external smartcard Smile which can be removed. In new boxes it cannot be removed from inside also?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 12:25,
That's really irritating for us and extra work for Technicians. if a HD Box is replaced then they have to pair VC and Box with Customer ID. May be the certain Box number is paired with inside VC and they has to pair only the Box itself. .
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 12:28,
(Tuesday 10-February-2015, 12:02)MJ786 Wrote: good that my HD box has external smartcard Smile which can be removed. In new boxes it cannot be removed from inside also?

which box you are using bro? is it RF remote supplied along with it?
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 12:33,
My 2222 HD box doesn't have smart card slot
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 21:29,
4K box is having vc seperately. They are mapping old card details to this new card.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sree for this post:
dayag
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 22:07,
New TP activated on ST2, new channels r coming
Add Thank You Reply
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 22:15,
(Tuesday 10-February-2015, 12:28)technoglitch Wrote:
(Tuesday 10-February-2015, 12:02)MJ786 Wrote: good that my HD box has external smartcard Smile which can be removed. In new boxes it cannot be removed from inside also?

which box you are using bro? is it RF remote supplied along with it?

mine is not that RF remote one, but older one which has 3D written on top
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
technoglitch
Tuesday 10-February-2015, 22:23,
(Tuesday 10-February-2015, 22:07)aumnamonarayana Wrote: New TP activated on ST2, new channels r coming

to whom it is activated? and who is watching?
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »