JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My D2H UHD Box
Wednesday 11-February-2015, 08:59,
RE: My D2H UHD Box
Yesterday i made a blind scan and found D2H changed teh FEC of 2 TPs but didnt posted because i want some confirmation and checked again and it was restored . all gadgets have issues one way or other. softwares also issues ,bugs. we have to check them again . our brother aumnamonarayana has posted here as its confirmed D2H TP believing that thread. he knows some thing about TPs but blindly asked here to check that TP. isn't that Joke ?
aumnamonarayana brother sorry if my words hurt you. it was not my intentions to hurt you. You are a knowledged person so before posting or believing others informations please reconfirm atleast here by sending PM .
Add Thank You Reply
[-]
Wednesday 11-February-2015, 09:25,
These are 2 Blind scan reports of yesterday and today . i am posting this to say that we have to reconfirm these changes before sharing .

Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
MJ786
Wednesday 11-February-2015, 09:54,
yes, mjbro, in excitement we tend to forgot to notice few things. it is all part of the life and nothing to be shamed of. this guidance would be a good one.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to technoglitch for this post:
MJ786
Wednesday 11-February-2015, 11:50,
No problem, it happens.. I hope i didnt say anything bad about others. We all are here to share.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
technoglitch
Wednesday 11-February-2015, 12:01,
One good thing is they changed the title once it was found to be wrong. It is always better if we all share and ask doubts. Now Dayag Annaiah also joined so we will have much better accuracy of information.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to amatan for this post:
dayag, MJ786, technoglitch
Thursday 12-February-2015, 21:37,
Hi, I've received a msg on my mobile that there is OTA today's night and not to power off my 4K box.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Sree for this post:
amatan, dayag, MJ786
Thursday 12-February-2015, 22:07,
oh, good they are even sending SMS about OTA.. thats what extra money does Big Grin
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-February-2015, 22:46,
Great, so they added the OTA today morning itself . http://www.dthhelp.net/Thread--D2h-updat...4#pid32284 This might be the OTA.
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-February-2015, 22:51,
5211 i am not sure if its for UHD box.anyway lets see what changes they are going to do
Add Thank You Reply
Thursday 12-February-2015, 22:56,
Yes i was too in doubt . first thought of OTA for UHD itself as it came today itself but 5211 made me to forget it. now after reading the post of Sree just a hint of doubt.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »