JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My D2H UHD Box
Thursday 12-February-2015, 23:16,
RE: My D2H UHD Box
Yes they mentioned as OTA for 4K box.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Sree for this post:
dayag
Friday 13-February-2015, 11:14,
(Thursday 12-February-2015, 21:37)Sree Wrote: Hi, I've received a msg on my mobile that there is OTA today's night and not to power off my 4K box.

Any noticeable changes?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-February-2015, 11:27,
but first ask if it is upgraded itself or not Smile
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-February-2015, 16:21,
It's upgraded, but 2 changes only. 4K menu added in interface menu and font of the channel menu decreased to display full channel name.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to Sree for this post:
amatan, dayag, MJ786
Friday 13-February-2015, 18:13,
When they first gave the stb was it locked for tp additions?
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 13-February-2015, 19:27,
Perhaps there might not be that option of editing TP because as i look both D2H and Tatasky UHD box and Encryptions are same . only the outside box cover looked differant of logos and names of their DTH. even the promo contents too also same. now they changed the UI and other features of their DTH services. but can't say exactly.
Also it looks me the OTA yesterday added in TP is the same because OTA should be in TP for other new STBs. they can't add it every night . once the STB connected to the Signals the SW should be updated. otherwise users may not get the cricket content or they might watch free.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to dayag for this post:
amatan
Friday 13-February-2015, 21:01,
I have received a call from D2h officials and they enquired any software upgradation. previously there is no sound in Mosaic screen. Now they added sound to Mosaic menu through this OTA. I checked now. audio added.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to Sree for this post:
amatan, dayag
Friday 13-February-2015, 21:33,
They confirmed about the Software update because i think they are concerned about those issues i said in earlier post. the same might not happen in Tatasky UHD Box as they already using the NDS . or may be they too updated the SW before sending to dealers/installer technicians.
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »