JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  My Ku Band and C Band Dish Setup
Friday 22-August-2014, 22:28,
RE: My Ku Band and C Band Dish Setup
(Friday 22-August-2014, 22:23)Maveli Wrote: Nice snaps bro. So many dishes, and how many STB's do you have.

will count one day and tell .. as some of them are in loft

currently active are D2h (2), tatasky 2 , adtv 1 and dishtv 2
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to MJ786 for this post:
Maveli, mazi
Friday 29-August-2014, 18:17,
MJ I am upset with your post. Now some bhai sahab got jealous and he got so frustrated and went and bought an old Dish TV HD that too by paying 200 rupees more. He is now posting Dish HD stb images thinking no one has seen it and it is something new.

Even after these many years it is boring to see the old outdated STB and also posting some SS thinking those channels are also new. Now lot of bandwidth and time getting wasted because of this. No one can stop him.

You are to be blamed for all these things. I request you to please don't fix any more dishes and make him more mad/sad, at old age he dont want these things. He will again buy something else and will start postings lots and lots of images telling this is the bolt, this is the nut and this is the installer, this is spanner, this is driller, this is brick and this is that hole so on.
Add Thank You Reply
Friday 29-August-2014, 18:55,
Good set up Mj bro.it is really looking like cable wala's Office.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to bhaskarkilli for this post:
MJ786
Saturday 30-August-2014, 08:49,
(Friday 29-August-2014, 18:55)bhaskarkilli Wrote: Good set up Mj bro.it is really looking like cable wala's Office.

Why you said that Undecided Bhai will buy few more dth dishes to compete with MJ and few more threads with tons of photos SadSadSad
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
MJ786
Saturday 30-August-2014, 20:40,
Wow....great set-up. You are doing wonders..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bhavan for this post:
MJ786
Saturday 30-August-2014, 23:42,
amazing set up bro.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to technoglitch for this post:
MJ786
Sunday 31-August-2014, 22:03,
Nice setup MJ Bro. Smile
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Anirudha for this post:
MJ786
Tuesday 02-September-2014, 20:11,
is such systems available in india? i mean c band dish with actuator and positioner and works on command from the reciever. so i guess no need to worry about alignment etc.one can control the dish and surf satellites sitting inside house?
http://sadoun.com/Sat/Products/S/Dishes/...-Mount.htm
Add Thank You Reply
Wednesday 03-September-2014, 09:36,
The actuator is not available locally and also the mounts. You need installer for this setup and also mounts have to be done locally. The above setup will easily cost 30k or more and it is waste of time and money as there only few satellites which we will watch and those can be received easily with just 2-3 LNBs.

For HD/English there are only few channels presently free to air. So it will be not worth. Most of the English channels you see are Christian preaching channels.
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to amatan for this post:
MJ786
Wednesday 03-September-2014, 09:50,
wow, so much cost difference compared to USA,it is 150$ for that dish +50$+75$ for the actuator and positioner. considering we can get cheaper dish here i didnt think it will cost that much

i saw in other forum thaicom fta hd channels like hbo hd, fox movies, fox premium, starworldhd. foxsports hdetc

do you think these will be there or just temporary before they are encrypted
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »

Possibly Related Threads...
ThreadAuthorRepliesViewsLast Post
  DH Exclusive: My additional KU Band setup in C band Dish Mr.Kumarbhai 2 1,312 Friday 12-June-2015, 07:52
Last Post: Mr.Kumarbhai
  DH Exclusive: My C band Dish Setup Mr.Kumarbhai 0 828 Sunday 17-May-2015, 10:40
  Help: C &ku band stb kitne me milta he Bhavesh 3 644 Saturday 02-May-2015, 14:05
  Help: for dish setup of asiasat k d 1 617 Tuesday 21-April-2015, 11:41
Last Post: amatan
Music DH Exclusive: My New Mono Block KU Band LNB dayag 4 853 Tuesday 03-March-2015, 18:00
Last Post: dayag