JavaScript must be enabled in order for you to see the posts in this forum. However, it seems JavaScript is either disabled or not supported by your browser. To see the posts, images and links please enable JavaScript by changing your browser options, then try again.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DH Exclusive :  My New ADTV HD+.....
Sunday 22-November-2015, 17:27,
RE: My New ADTV HD+.....
Its Made in India ..Maharashtra.. Weight Net/Gross 0.38/0.98kg including STB, Adapter, HDMI Cable Remote,2 battery as written in the box.. The size is 7.4" x5" .. I had asked the dealer for new Model ..
Add Thank You Reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mr.Kumarbhai for this post:
aumnamonarayana
Sunday 22-November-2015, 17:30,
So STB weight is just 380 Grams? These days airteo too has cheap quality hardware but their software is good which Videocon lacks
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 17:33,
Here is that side in the Box..

Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 17:51,
Why have they sold u the piece which is not meant for sale and is a stb which ia meant for replacement or upgrade purpose?
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 17:52,
Also sir plz post pics of the stb from the front and left/right sides
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:09,
(Sunday 22-November-2015, 17:51)aumnamonarayana Wrote: Why have they sold u the piece which is not meant for sale and is a stb which ia meant for replacement or upgrade purpose?

1 Doubt.. Is the STB the property of Airtel or ours ? if its ours then it shoudnt be sold.. if its their property then .. ?
Mine is new connection ... R they replacing/upgrading  with new STB or repaired ? AFAIK other DTH is replacing/upgrading with refurbished STBs.. only if we pay more then they r providing new STBs but its their Property...
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:12,
BTW There is nothing to see in the sides of STB... 1 Thing is they r giving me 1 year Warranty and given New Box... whats the issue if even they given to for Upgrade or Replacement if they give all facilities like for new connection ?just for my better knowledge i am asking u .. also the user ID, VC too new one..its in my name and every thing is new ..
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:26,
Well sir. STB is the property of airtel and yes they too give refurbished stb when replacement is needed. Though if u insist on new stb, after few talks they do agree to give a new one.

The issue with the fact that they have given u a product not meant for sale is that tomorrow it may create an issue if they also have not provided the bill to u. I don't know may be this is their tactic to save tax by not giving invoice. I always insist on original product meant for sale with invoice
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:27,
In upgrade all companies give new stb
Add Thank You Reply
Sunday 22-November-2015, 18:36,
U know 1 thing .. From the date i bought Dish TV DTH on Jan 2004 i never asked for the invoice from any DTH dealer... my trust always made good for me.. if any issues he is my ultimate service provider and done till today ... thats how i work with few known guys... i never buy DTH from a unknown person.. i dont mind paying few bucks more than the actual price... that person gives me the best service always ...
Add Thank You Reply
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »